bindie

Reaction score
Just curious

At what point in FM13 does the game end. Is there a year when the game would finish and not let you go on? I thought I read once that the game does not go beyond 2026.

the game never ends bud (not to my knowledge)

I have seen saves 150 years in the future lol

What so you'd be about 170 years old in the game? That's only just catching up with Fergie ;)

What so you'd be about 170 years old in the game? That's only just catching up with Fergie ;)

I think your manager is forced to retire at a certain age so you would need to make a new manager

So out of curiosity, how does the World Cup location get decided. I looked at the World Cup in the editor and the location is already determined within the game up until 2022, after that no location is predetermined, so I am curious if the game will decide the locations and if they do how is that determined?

Game carries on until your save file blows up pretty much. I've holidayed up to 2100 a couple of times just to see what teams end up where and still had the same manager loaded.

Last roversawh7 on SI Games got up to the year 4000 and odd with the Scandinavian Leagues loaded and has done England up to 2900 Link HERE and is currently running the Top 6 Nations Link HERE-Top-6-European-Countries and is currently in the year 2200.

And I've just started one on this site with all UK and Ireland Leagues loaded that can be found HERE

Thankyou for you help on this topic. I will try and play until at least 2050. Want to see if I can be the next Sir Alex Ferguson, turn Cardiff into a powerhouse team.

I think your manager is forced to retire at a certain age so you would need to make a new manager

No, your manager can go forever but he never gets older than like 100. You can play until the game eventually crashes.

Will run infinitely. Eventually the computer will be unable to process it due to the extreme file sizes, though.