donkarlito

Reaction score
Quick question about this is it only scotland that this options is available for?

No, I tried to sign someone with that loan type and I was managing in Spain. The offer didn't get accepted though.

No it's available in most leagues I think, it only works if you are trying to loan the player from another country though.. I might be wrong.

Has anybody ever actually got this to work? Cus for me they always reject it, seems like a pointless thing to put in the game..

No it's available in most leagues I think, it only works if you are trying to loan the player from another country though.. I might be wrong.

Has anybody ever actually got this to work? Cus for me they always reject it, seems like a pointless thing to put in the game..

I have loaned someone out but not got anyone in yet, the option wasnt available when I was Ajax

Always works for me :O

I'm Accrington and have Jose Baxter till end of season... there in my country,,,

I got it to work in brazil i think it is quite common there not sure

I've done it a few times actually. It's very handy if you are in a lower league.

Ive got a few in my wolfsburg save. i have Jerome Boateng for two years and ive just had Yaya Sanogo from Arsenal for 2 years. so it does work

Very handy if your a lower league team, I got Gregg Wylde and Jamie Ness for Partick Thistle, also means that when they get better over the season, you'll have them for next season as well, rather handy. :)

I think it could be good for me, I'm Braga and don't get a massive budget and loaning players is expensive, but it's a sound investment if I get them for 2 years, I'll try it out :p

EDIT: It doesn't work for me in Portugal! :(

Got my 1st signing 31 year old saved be 1.2m if I tried to sign him also got jordan spence

Last edited: