End of Season Awards

boogaloochimp

Reaction score
So as the season's over and FM 11 will be out in a few months, who would be your award winners for FM 10? For example:

Young Player of the Year - Lukaku, Kadlec, Otamendi, Neymar, Diego Renan or Gabriel Silva?

Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Dzeko, Villa, De Rossi, Mexes, Hamsik or Gourcuff?

Bargain Buy of the Year - Badelj, Jorgensen, Mandzukic, Cabanas or Annan?

The MC Hammer award for Stupid Spending - Man City or Real Madrid.

Just a bit of fun but i'm interested to see who's going to be remembered from FM 10. Feel free to propose your own categories and winners. I'm just bored at work.

lukaku defo young player, no-one has been as good as him at his age

Make A Poll on each of these and keep it open for 1 Week. 1 poll for each topic.

Young Player of the Year - Lukaku, Kadlec, Otamendi, Neymar, Diego Renan or Gabriel Silva?

Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Dzeko, Villa, De Rossi, Mexes, Hamsik or Gourcuff?

Loan Signing - Marlong Harewood
Bargain Buy - Yannick Djalo

Young Player of the Year - Lukaku
Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Gourcuff/Dzeko (haven't managed the others)
Bargain Buy of the Year - Yannick Djalo
The MC Hammer award for Stupid Spending - Man City

Loan Signing - Marlong Harewood
Bargain Buy - Yannick Djalo

Good shout on the loan signing category. I wasn't suggesting that my nominations were gospel. How about free transfer in the first season? It was Smolarek until the new patches, then became Andrade for me.

Young Player of the Year - Lukaku & Otamendi
Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Gourcuff & Dzeko
Bargain Buy of the Year - Haven't bought any of them.

Young Player of the Year - James Rodriguez
Player of the Year - Dzeko
Bargain of the Year - Yaya Sanogo
Stupid Spending - Man City

So as the season's over and FM 11 will be out in a few months, who would be your award winners for FM 10? For example:

Young Player of the Year - Lukaku, Kadlec, Otamendi, Neymar, Diego Renan or Gabriel Silva? Sergiy Kryvtsov (because lukaku is downright awful on both of my saves, neymar is average.)

Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Dzeko, Villa, De Rossi, Mexes, Hamsik or Gourcuff? Oscar Cardozo

Bargain Buy of the Year - Badelj, Jorgensen, Mandzukic, Cabanas or Annan? Lee Cattermole quite far into the game though

Just a bit of fun but i'm interested to see who's going to be remembered from FM 10. Feel free to propose your own categories and winners. I'm just bored at work.

Last edited:
Lukaku
De Rossi
Cabanas
I know it isn't one of them but,.. Birmingham.. they may not spend as much as City or Madrid, but spend 15m on Figueroa and 16 on james tomkins??

Young Player of the Year - Sergiy Kryvtsov
Player of the Year - Dzeko
Bargain of the Year - Angel Di Maria
Stupid Spending Award goes to - Man City

---------

Young Player is Marco Verratti.
Player of the Year is Gourcuff.
Bargain is Yannick Djalo. Top class and £800,000.
Stupid spending goes to Chelsea.

Lukaku
Dzeko
Yannick Djalo
Man City

Djalo has to be the best bargain out there by far.

Back