End of Season Awards

Young Player of the Year - Jonjo Shelvey/ Danny Wilson

Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Eden Hazard £16m

Bargain Buy of the Year - Otamendi

The MC Hammer award for Stupid Spending - Man City

Young Player of the Year - Kyle Bartley :wub:

Player of the Year [Under 50m] - Dzeko - 30m

Bargain Buy of the Year - Chamakh, free on a special database.

The MC Hammer award for Stupid Spending - Man Utd - for buying Matty Taylor

Young Player of the Year - Miles Addison

Bargain of The Year - Artem Milevskyi

Player of the Year - David Villa

id say bargin buy would be Verratti but hes not on there, is it allowed?

I think its a bit early for the end of FM10 discussion, FM10 wasn't released until October and I expect FM11 to be around the same time so thats like 4 months away lol. By the way im interested to know if anyone here will wait until the January transfer window before buying FM11, there are always significant changes in the game in the January update so it kind of makes sense to wait until then.

Last edited:
I think its a bit early for the end of FM10 discussion, FM10 wasn't released until October and I expect FM11 to be around the same time so thats like 4 months away lol. By the way im interested to know if anyone here will wait until the January transfer window before buying FM11, there are always significant changes in the game in the January update so it kind of makes sense to wait until then.

But there won't be another official patch... So what would have changed about this game until then? oO)

Well nothing else will change in the game until FM11 so people will buy the new game if they can afford it. And please stop trying to take threads off topic all the ****** time.

Well nothing else will change in the game until FM11 so people will buy the new game if they can afford it. And please stop trying to take threads off topic all the ****** time.

Thats a bit harsh.

Young Player-Marco Verratti,Romelu Lukaku,James Rodriguez,Neymar
Bargain Buy-Artem Mileyski and Yannick Djalo
Player of the Year-Dzeko and David Villa

ugh, Forget Man City for the stupid spending award, I've just discovered AC Milan being a lot worse

in 10 years (2009-2019) they've spend £620 million on tranfers, including £57m for Balotelli from rivals inter

Young player: Lukaku
Bargain: Verratti
Player of the year: Gourcuff
Stupid spending: Man City in my save they have 10 right wingbacks and 9 wingers and they dont even play with wingers

Young Player : Danny Wilson
Bargain : Verratti
Player of the Year : Sergio Aguero
Stupid Spending : Celtic : 10 mill BERRA :O!

Back