MistaShootz

Reaction score
Right,

Ive been working on this database for the past few days and now have hit the point where i am stuck. All the leagues have finished in England apart from playoffs and i have put all the promoted and relegated teams where they should be all down to the promotion of the blue square prem. The playoff teams have been decided on what i think will happen, not what has happened so far.

I have also made a few staff changes as of 7th may. I have made no changes to the players that have moved in the past few days.

I have added nation rules to england, where the season starts in july 2010 and finishes may 2011, and have made all the leagues and cups there, but when i start the game properly the season still starts in 2009 and not the 2010 i have made it.

What i need now is someone who is experienced in making datbases who can tell me whats gone wrong and how this can be fixed.

PLEASE HELP!

I'm pretty sure the season will start in 2009 because it's the hardcoded start date for leagues in the game. Could be wrong -- but I think this is the case.

I'm pretty sure the season will start in 2009 because it's the hardcoded start date for leagues in the game. Could be wrong -- but I think this is the case.

ok cheers, do you know how to stop any transfers, and promotions/relegations in the first season then to get it to 2010??

ok cheers, do you know how to stop any transfers, and promotions/relegations in the first season then to get it to 2010??

You can stop transfers by putting a transfer embargo on the teams that covers the first year -- won't affect transfers out to foreign clubs or players given frees though, unless you give nearly all teams an embargo. This would be a lot work, but can be done.

Not sure about the promotion / relegation thing. It sounds impossible, but there could be a way. I'll have a mess about in the editor and see if I can come up with anything. Someone else might know more on this subject.

someone has already done this (kris) thanks anyway but bit pointless bef4 play-offs