End of Season - How to decide who to keep

AHughes8

Reaction score
I am currently in the Blue Square North with Harrogate, I have just been promoted therefore I need to know who played well in certain aspects of their game so I know they're capable of making the step up. I am talking about just not on the general rating but on dribbles per game etc.. is there anyway I can make a filter view on my squad list to see all these types of stats ?

Except Genie Scout is cheating in my opinion, Assistant Reports are more realistic.

Assistant Reports are easily fine. FM Scout is better as you go up the higher leagues specifically as the quantity of players who are useful declines dramatically.

That's what I did for Redditch. Also, if you've been using the AR in the first place try and remember which players are potential championship/league one players. Those you may want to keep even if they're only backups as they can stick with you throughout your promotions if you're good enough.

And if you want, Joe McKee and Danny Carlton tear the BSP apart if they don't have random starting stats.

My rule: Genie Scout isnt cheating in leagues lower thn 2nd divisions :p

I think something like Genie makes the game a lot more enjoyable when you get to such a stage where no real players exist anymore. Just helps you out a little cos I can never find any of the good regens haha