miljanristic

Reaction score
how is it that no matter how well i play the whole season, when the approcimetly 25th game in the lague comes i start to play poorly and to the end of the season i play bad? That happens to me in every save

how is it that no matter how well i play the whole season, when the approcimetly 25th game in the lague comes i start to play poorly and to the end of the season i play bad? That happens to me in every save
very common problem, happens to the best of teams, look at man utd last year !

it is very realistic,

many reasons include other teams analysing how you play, (try changing formations)
players overworked (check match fitness and condition)

try to change around a bit,

it happens to the best of us so dont worry!

did you try to change your tactic?

i always think that opponents will understand my tactic and counter it.

so maybe you give variations in periodic time.

Happens to Tottenham almost every season IRL...

did you try to change your tactic?

i always think that opponents will understand my tactic and counter it.

so maybe you give variations in periodic time.

AI doesn't "figure out" your tactic after a while. It's just that some tactics are weak against other tactics, so if you use the same tactic every game you're bound to eventually face some tactics that will counter yours in an effective way.

Happens to Tottenham almost every season IRL...

AI doesn't "figure out" your tactic after a while. It's just that some tactics are weak against other tactics, so if you use the same tactic every game you're bound to eventually face some tactics that will counter yours in an effective way.

if it was that, then it wouldnt be the same time every season, it would be against a few teams, which it isnt, it is generally 20 - 25 games into the season, which is why you need to ensure fitness and also changing the tactics around ?

if it was that, then it wouldnt be the same time every season, it would be against a few teams, which it isnt, it is generally 20 - 25 games into the season, which is why you need to ensure fitness and also changing the tactics around ?

I can assure you the AI doesn't figure out your tactic, so the problem must lie elsewhere. I've had the same main tactic for almost 5 years in my save, and I've won the league every season so far. I've even seen moderators on the SI forum denying that the AI figures out your tactic, plus I've never seen it mentioned anywhere except by random users on random forums. But if you use the same tactic every game, you won't win every game - it's that simple. You need to mix it around according to the other team's tactics, but it's not a case of the AI debunking your master scheme halfway into every season, forcing you to change your tactical approach. That would make absolutely no sense. What does make sense, however, is what tactics you use against what tactics you're facing. And as far as the mentioned form drop late in the season, there are numerous possibilities. AI reaching an epiphany is not one of them.

Could be one of many things, if you're going through a very good run of form which by the sounds of it you are your players could just be getting more and more complacent as the season goes a long until they hit a point. It's happened to me before and it's always usually when dominating, somewhere between 25-35 games played my team will lose it randomly and it hits them hard.
Like the others have said though, certain tactics will work a lot better against you than others, a mix of a poor tactical battle and players either being lazy or over confidant can easily throw your team off the rails.

I tend to have three formations now that are all fairly different and allow me to easily switch styles of play without causing my team to drop any familiarity other than the odd bit on certain things. There was a thread about doing the same thing before, I can't remember for the life of me the name of it but it honestly works very well once your team get used to it.