Ending 20 years of pain:A Liverpool Story

udbhav45

Banned
Reaction score
Liverpool announce new manager!

Liverpool after weeks of speculation have annunced that Udbhav Jatia a former England international will be taking the helm at Anfield after another dissappointing season under Benitez which has seen the former premiere move to Turin to take charge of Juventus.This appointment has been greeted with mixed response from the fans which some drooling at the prospect of seeing a legend of the old manage Liverpool while others are bemoaning at Udbhav Jatia's lack of managerial experience.Many hope that Udbhav Jatia will bring glory to the club and win them many trophies.

First Training session

Udbhav Jatia announces players he think will be key to Liverpool's campaign

Fernando Torres
A world-class striker who I will obviously rely on for my goals.But I got to keep him injury free and hopefully my tactics will get the best out of El Nino.

Steven Gerrard
Another World-class midfielder.He also will be expected to share the scoring burden with Torres.He will definetly be key to my plans and hsi influence on and off the pitch will greatly help everyone in the team

Pepe Reina
A fantastic shot stopper who I hope will keep the most clean sheets this season.His reflexes are god-like.He must be able to orchestrate the defence.

Mascherano
A fantastic defensive midfielder who captians his country also.I will expect him to hold the defence strong and take care of dangerous forwards

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Friendlies announced

Liverpool vs Yeovill
Liverpool vs Aberdeen
Liverpool vs Stockport
Liverpool vs Hoffenheim
Liverpool vs Sheff Utd
Liverpool vs At Madrid

Let the journey begin...............

i think i'll follow this one too. i prefer lower league stories but i like your layout so far so i'll give this one a try

I shall we following :) you gunna get rid of the players like N'Gog? or shall i wait for that to come ;)