RukinoSaki

Reaction score
This is the first time I create a tatic, so I have lots problems. I like the role of Enganche. I want to build a tatic using 4-3-1-2 centered on an Enganche.
The main problems is that though I have a high ball possession, I can not create more opportunities. And the strikers are easily lost in the
frontcourt offense. The Enganche does not seems play his role. The most opportunities come from CWB and MCs long shots much.

The main setting are showed as follow:
View attachment 120172

Team instructions are:
View attachment 120173

Sincerely looking forward to hear your advice.

I think that the combination of the instructions you have picked is the problem. If you set your width wide then your players have a great distance between them so it would be more appropiate to use direct passing. Also the combination of both control tactic and work the ball into box gives the players the order to keep passing the ball around with no attacking desire. What I would is setting your two backs as complete wing backs , putting khedira as DLP (with defend duty) and Pjanic as AP (with support duty with the instruction to pass direct and attempt more risky passes). Remove work ball into box and set look for overlap (you have amazing backs for this) , reduce your width into balance , remove play out of defence and set exploit the middle. Give a bit more speed to your team by setting direct passing.
That is my advice. Don't know if I help you but that is what I would do.

I think that the combination of the instructions you have picked is the problem. If you set your width wide then your players have a great distance between them so it would be more appropiate to use direct passing. Also the combination of both control tactic and work the ball into box gives the players the order to keep passing the ball around with no attacking desire. What I would is setting your two backs as complete wing backs , putting khedira as DLP (with defend duty) and Pjanic as AP (with support duty with the instruction to pass direct and attempt more risky passes). Remove work ball into box and set look for overlap (you have amazing backs for this) , reduce your width into balance , remove play out of defence and set exploit the middle. Give a bit more speed to your team by setting direct passing.
That is my advice. Don't know if I help you but that is what I would do.
Thanks a lot. It dose help me. I would try to improve the tacitc.

Also since you are mentioning about many long range shoots insert "shoot less often" in the players instructions. One more thing is that when you use control mentality I have noticed that the team 's main concern is not to conceive a goal, not to attack. Try using standard or attack mentality. In my save with A.C. Milan juve is using a tactic similar to yours with three differences. Three central defenders , a DLP two wingers , a box to box , and AP (pjanic) and upfront they have Dybala and Higuain. They 've won the league and kicked my *** in the Itallian final with 3-1.

Also since you are mentioning about many long range shoots insert "shoot less often" in the players instructions. One more thing is that when you use control mentality I have noticed that the team 's main concern is not to conceive a goal, not to attack. Try using standard or attack mentality. In my save with A.C. Milan juve is using a tactic similar to yours with three differences. Three central defenders , a DLP two wingers , a box to box , and AP (pjanic) and upfront they have Dybala and Higuain. They 've won the league and kicked my *** in the Itallian final with 3-1.

I'd rather prefer to change the 2cms to be ap-attack, and cmd to be dlp-defend^^) Sorry if i get it wrong :D

I think your biggest problem is the movement of your players and the roles you have given your strikers.

You have asked Dybala to drop back and support the midfield and Higuain to roam around and do his own thing. Who is your goal scoring threat? You need someone in the box to take those shots you want them taking.

Maybe try Higuain on AF and Dybala on CF(S). I feel like this would give your Enganche more space as Higuain should now stretch the defence and try score goals from in the box, which is what he does best. Dybala can now provide a decent secondary goal scoring threat and still be a playmaker up front. This should help you get players in the box to try score as you have asked your team to shoot from there.

Im not sure what instructions you gave to your midfield but I'd be making Lemina a B2B midfielder. He will get back and provide defensive help and get forward, run off your Enganche and also provide a passing option for you wingback. It should help your movement in the midfield.

Other things Id consider if I was you would be making Marchisio a DLP & Khedira a BWM(S). This gives you some deep creativity and a ball winner in your midfield three.

Review your instructions, Short Passing, More expressive, dribble Less & Play wider? They conflict and bottle-neck your offense. Try take off short passing and more expressive. Id probably take dribble less off as well too.

Anyway, just some food for thought and I hope you get it working.

Thank