England C team?

MADNESS11

Reaction score
I believe this will be an excellent addition, non-league players getting selected for their national team. And would be able to play other national teams B and C teams. Englands B team hasn't been used since 2007 according to wikipedia, but could also be implemented. Most likely not for FM 2011 bt for 2012,

Whats the point of having the Team really I mean they won't be playing regularly in any competitions or stuff

In real life it could be used to as kind of a trial team but theres no point of it in FM

I don't think it would be possible, as there are so many selection rules need to be added ie highest league to select from, age etc.

Actually it wil not be too bad an idea in real life tbh I mean they could be used as a sort of England Reserves side and could play friendlies against the likes of Malaysia etc.... you know used to see if players above the age of 21 such as Lee Cattermole and Kevin Davies can cut it in the Regular England Team

I'm sure club managers would love for all of their squad players getting called up for meaningless matches.

it would never happen in real life. They already want the august friendly window scrapped, why would they want even more meaningless games (they're not even playing for the main england side)

it would never happen in real life. They already want the august friendly window scrapped, why would they want even more meaningless games (they're not even playing for the main england side)

i thought it could be something like an England Reserves side to see if prospective players above the age of 21 can cut it in International Football

There is an England C team, for non league's finest.

Hayes' own Tom Cadmore is in the squad.

As Frankie said there already is an England C team, I think it's non-league players. They played a few games at Oxford's stadium last year.

However I doubt the interest of those wanting to manage it is worth the effort involved in making it.

Yeah an England C team for non-league players sounds slightly dumb tbh as they are involved in no competitions or such