England friendly angers Redknapp

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 999
Ugh, I hope Holland aren't playing a friendly. Knowing Van Persie's luck he will get injured right before the season if that's the case.

Other domestic bosses do moan about it from other countries we just dont get to hear about it. It is a stupid time to have an international friendly and disrupts clubs preparation gearing up for the star t of the season.

CJACKO11. Ok Redknapp might have some dodgy dealings and you might not like him but Chelsea used to have one of the most dodgiest chairman and publicity seeking ***** in the football league.:P

Other domestic bosses do moan about it from other countries we just dont get to hear about it. It is a stupid time to have an international friendly and disrupts clubs preparation gearing up for the star t of the season.

CJACKO11. Ok Redknapp might have some dodgy dealings and you might not like him but Chelsea used to have one of the most dodgiest chairman and publicity seeking ***** in the football league.:P

Agreed haha Mr Ken Bates.

well i hope capello picks a completely different 23 from that who played at the world cup...
just because i think very few of them deserve to play after the shambles in south africa.

drop some of the big names (Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard etc.) and show them a lesson. Bring some of the kids in (Johnson, Walcott...) and see how they perform...
capello wont pick a whole new 23, probably 6 or 7 changes, plus people who didnt from the 23 coming for people who did.

Back