England League 1 Players 3rd season (15-16)

Reaction score
Just won promotion to L1 with Mansfield in my second season, so about to start my 3rd season and would like to know of any possible good players I could add to my side.

I would consider strengthening any area of my team, however my priorities are a GK, LB, CD, Str.

Hope to hear of some soon

James Keatings (goal machine), Stephen Hendrie, James Dayton, Alex Nimely, Nicky Maynard (free agent soon/gets released if not already sold) and if possible to sign budget/club stature wise if recommend Matt Phillips on loan if listed and Stephen McManus if available.
Also check out Rob Kiernan he might have developed well! He did on my lower league saves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in 2015-2016 you should be bringing in some fantastic regens from top teams on loan, on free's if you can etc.

Season already started so I kept a lot of players I already had and bought in a few to strengthen.

Tom Naylor, Khaled Al-Rachidi, Luke Varney, Jack Barmby and Ryan Mason, all free transfers. Mason and Al-Rachidi probably the best ones.

With Mansfield being a small club its difficult to loan from the bigger clubs as the players are not interested. I did manage to loan Saidy Janko, Michael Doughty and Tom Pope, Pope is my leading scorer and Doughty is pretty good. I will have a look at some of the suggestions in the January window