Reddwarf33

Reaction score
NEW AND IMPROVED LEVEL 11 DATABASE WITH ALL GROUNDS, BOUNDARIES AND MANY, MANY CUPS WITH PRIZEMONEY.

I have created 650 new teams to make an accurate copy of all 44 Level 11 leagues of the English football pyramid.

I used the Level 10 model developed by Lionel Messi from SI and created 44 level 11 leagues and just made very minor tweaks to the promotion/relegation structure to make it work in the editor. The level 10 and level 11 leagues have boundaries to aid accurate promotion/relegation and all level 9, 10 and those level 11 leagues with higher divisions or only that division also have a league cup with prize money.

I have also created a level 11 cup competition - the FA Plate for that level for 690 teams.

This was a massive job and hopefully is very accurate and easy to tweak should you wish to.

Last edited:
Nice work. I usually start at level 10 so this will be great.:)

Oh get in!!!

I was looking for Level 11 all of Friday and couldn't find anything below Level 10.

Can you confirm if the Essex Olympian League are included in this DB?

Brilliant stuff, thanks a lot mate.

Essex Olympian is included but the editor won't let you jump from Level 11 to Level 9 so it is the one league where I have had to change its promotion structure. I have just uploaded a much better and expanded Level 11 for people to use.

Hi Guys,

I dont usually have a problem with downloads but I am this one.

I downloaded it, stuck it into DB setups folder but, when I start a new game it is not available.

tried clearing cache etc, coming out of game completely but nothing has worked.

Am I forgetting to do something??

Cheers

Ok

got it in my game now but random letters are missing from team names or player names.