ytguy

Reaction score
Following on from Sir Alex's base of England players in the current united squad (Jones, Ferdinand, Young, Cleverley, Welbeck, Rooney, Carrick, Smalling), I've decided to make my Manchester United team the England team, working with what I have (minus Jones and Young). To do this means selling my star players such as Nani, Vidic, Benzema (needed someone to partner Rooney) and Evra. The team I hope to attain is this:

GK: Amos
LB: Gibbs
CB: Smalling
CB: Jones
RB: Walker
CDM: Rodwell
LM: Cleverley
RM: Albrighton
CAM: Wilshere
ST: Welbeck
ST: Wickham

But currently it looks like this:

GK: Amos
LB: Mattock
CB: Smalling
CB: Vidic
RB: Walker
CM: Delph
CM: Henderson
LM: Cleverley/Chamberlain
RM: Albrighton
ST: Welbeck
ST: Wickham

The questions I have are; 1. Will Rodwell, Gibbs, Wilshere and Jones EVER want to come to me?

2. Is this the best England youth squad bar Regens?

3. How would you play them, when I have them together, and what training should I implement?

4. Do I sell my best players over 1 season and risk being poor for 2 or 3 seasons, or sell them off slowly and lose money on them, yet keeping my team as title contenders?

1) Scout The Players For A Report And See If They Will Join Your Club. If Not Then Admire Them And Talk To Them About The Press And They May Join.

2) I Think This Is A Good Youth Squad And Can't Think Of Many Better Players.

3) Not Sure How You Would Play Them.

4) Sell In 1 Season, Play Aload Of Friendlys With The Match Prep To Blend Squad.

if gibb and wilshere dont, and will not since they are brought by arsenal, get other english players that can fill in those roles.

4. Do I sell my best players over 1 season and risk being poor for 2 or 3 seasons, or sell them off slowly and lose money on them, yet keeping my team as title contenders?

Irrelevant because if you mimic England's national team, you'll be poor all the time

Finally became manager of England and Man Utd, now the hard work starts with beginning to win!