LukeyT13

Reaction score
So i am unbeaten in the qual stage of the euro qualifier and won all my games, no issues with the board or the players.... but yet my job is very insecure at 39% why and how is this even possible? when i have achieved qualification with 3 games in hand?

thoughts and advise please. (H)

Probably because you're expected to qualify and then do well in the Main tourament. Just qualifying isnt enough to make them happy

You're in International Management. I don't think your job will ever be secure until you win something / get to the final rounds of a major comp.

But I'm pretty sure his job wouldn't be insecure either especially as he is doing exceptionally well. Roy Hodgson got knocked out of the world cup in the first stage of the tournament and has gone unbeaten in the euro qualifiers... but I'm pretty sure his job is far from insecure don't you think?

One of FM's many mysteries. Hope you keep your job!

Sacked

But I'm pretty sure his job wouldn't be insecure either especially as he is doing exceptionally well. Roy Hodgson got knocked out of the world cup in the first stage of the tournament and has gone unbeaten in the euro qualifiers... but I'm pretty sure his job is far from insecure don't you think?

So... i have just been sacked from Norwich City... nothing was wrong with anything! the same as the England issue... i was 3rd and there was 20 games left but they sacked me due to having an unhappy squad.... but there was no one unhappy in the squad! No idea why this is happened... so now i'm managing Leciester city who are last in the championship... jeez im confused... i dont even want to blame a bug either... is there such things as these bugs?

cheers for the comments guys.