AAB

Reaction score
does anyone know if you manage both a club and country as i have had an offer to manage England but there are no details or anything. can i manage both or will i leave arsenal if i accept the England offer?
many thanks and sorry if this thread is in the wrong place as could not find the right place to put it.

Yes you can manage both.

You can manage both, although if you've never done it before then you may find it a strain on your time and effort to work with both of them. I was offered them job of England U21s manager while I was at Wolves, and resigned after the first major tournament when I was knocked out by Holland.

Now I'm both Wolves/England manager, but will most likely resign from England after the World Cup (2018) finishes.

lol I did excactly the same thing on fm 2007-managing arsenal and got offered the England job and went for it ;)

FM 2012 May 2014 Capello retires as England manager and I apply for the job, I get it because, as manager of Manchester United, I won everything possible I could win up to that point

I got offered the Brazil job in FM 2010 while I was managing Everton after the 2014 world cup. Brazil were ranked about 15 when I took over... I found it strange because I wasn't of Brazilian nationality.

How did you not find the FM12 Discussion section??

i just got offered the india job lol, don't know if I have enough players to fill the squad lol