Will1981

Reaction score
For this challenge I have reversed all the playable leagues in England so the premier league is now made up of blue square north/south teams and the blue square north/south leagues are now made up of premier league/championship teams etc (see screenshots).

Your challenge is to take a team from the Blue Square North/South all the way to the Premier League.

Another idea would be try to win 3 successive Prem titles with a team STARTING in the Prem due to the increasing quality

like it but if you take the man u job say do you still have all the players or do thay all want to leave?

I am going to Holiday through some seasons just to see what happens.

Season 1 - Results

absolutely epic idea winning the European cup would be a challenge too in the first few seasons

So, after 6 seasons, Man Utd got it back again....

I don't see a point in this. Only the 1st season is hard, if you pick City, for example. After the promotion, it's a free way to the premier...

After 15 season, teams will be all in the actual place, with one or another not, but in general, it will all go back to the same.

If you changed rep and money, that would be a twist!!

not necessarily, a lot of teams will be forced to be less ambitious due to not getting revenue from full stadia meaning the wage bill has to drop causing them to be stuck in lower divisions losing all the top players

So, after 6 seasons, Man Utd got it back again....

I don't see a point in this. Only the 1st season is hard, if you pick City, for example. After the promotion, it's a free way to the premier...

After 15 season, teams will be all in the actual place, with one or another not, but in general, it will all go back to the same.

If you changed rep and money, that would be a twist!!

not necessarily as you've got a bottle neck in the Blue Square Premier, once you're ou of that then you should easily breeze up the leagues but it could be abit problematic making it out of the BSP as it will be down to results against 3 other clubs plus potentially playoffs.

i actually am surprised at this as I thought that all the players would be sold and they would take ages to get back to the premier league how much did the reputation drop for the premier league teams and how much did it increase for the blue square teams? in all fairness man utd players should want to join premier league clubs .... even though they might not have the money to afford them but the players' values should go down drastically?

i did this on FM12 purely as a test to see what would happen to teams and the most interesting thing was that because the teams in europe after the first season were of a poor quality after a number of very unsuccessful seasons in europe, england actually lost places in the competitions due to the coefficient ranking. I think eventually down to 2 champs lge spots and 2 europa league

Surely once you get out of the bottom league you will just destroy the league every single year?