JonathonM83

Reaction score
I've just completed the 2017/18 season and finished 4th in the Premier League with Southend United. Alex Pritchard was just named English player of the year, while my 2 strikers,Tom Eaves and Zach Clough, were the 2 highest scoring Englishman. No call up for any of them!! Instead Sam Gallagher gets a call up, even though he's playing in the Championship!

I know they're not the greatest players in the world,but surely if they have the highest average rating overall (which they have!) then surely they should be picked!

What is their Reputation? Their high rating could be more so down to your Management than their ability. If they have a low reputation you'll have to increase it (which they will over time with continued success) for them to be in contention for a call up.

What is their Reputation? Their high rating could be more so down to your Management than their ability. If they have a low reputation you'll have to increase it (which they will over time with continued success) for them to be in contention for a call up.

A nice juicy new contract for them can give a quick boost to the reputation :)

Their reputation is continental, the same as Sturridge who only made 10 starting appearances for Liverpool.

I've just completed the 2017/18 season and finished 4th in the Premier League with Southend United. Alex Pritchard was just named English player of the year, while my 2 strikers,Tom Eaves and Zach Clough, were the 2 highest scoring Englishman. No call up for any of them!! Instead Sam Gallagher gets a call up, even though he's playing in the Championship!

I know they're not the greatest players in the world,but surely if they have the highest average rating overall (which they have!) then surely they should be picked!

In my notts forest save michal antonio won the ballon d'or and he still has never represented england and his average rating overall is 8.78

I thought the joke was Southend finishing 4th in the premiership, let alone making it to that division before the start of the 2017/18 season.