hadyncity

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

ROY HODGSON HAS BEEN SACKED AS ENGLAND MANAGER WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!

Tragic news from Wembley today as Roy Hodgson was sacked from manager. The reason for this was because they only beat San Marino 6-0! The FA wanted at least 8 goals and Roy didn't achieve this so he was fired! We have been told that a new manager will be appointed soon!...

View attachment 369073View attachment 369069

A new manager has been appointed and his name is Hadyn Curry, who has 46 games and 18 goals for his country! The England fans cant't wait for his first match will be against Zambia in a friendly at Wembley!

View attachment 369072 View attachment 369071 View attachment 369070

The World Cup Qualification has started well, and Hadyn Curry will have to look to carry it on and take his country to Brazil in 2014!

The next update:

Hadyn Curry takes charge of his first game against Zambia...
He also has tough games at home to Montenegro and away to Poland.

Second Update:

Friendly vs Zambia:

We had a relatively easy friendly against Zambia but it did't turn out this way.... which is typical England.

ENGLAND 1-0 ZAMBIA
View attachment 368689 View attachment 368688 View attachment 368687

We scraped a 1-0 win and the goal came from Aaron Lennon in the 86th minute. A played a 4-2-3-1 formation but this didn't work so I decided to change it for the Montenegro match.

World Cup 2014 European Qualification match vs Montenegro:

A match that we had to win as it would help us qualify, and I used a different formation that seemed to work...

ENGLAND 6-0 MONTENEGRO!!
View attachment 368686View attachment 368685

A fantastic result here from the team! Walcott, Wilshere and Gerrard (who came off the bench) were superb and helped us to victory. I played Wilshere behind Walcott and it worked perfectly! Caulker also getting two goals after I gave him a call up. Walcott unfortunately got injured and meant he was out of the game against Poland.
Goals came from Wilshere, Walcott 2, Baines, Caulker 2.

World Cup 2014 European Qualification match vs Poland:

A very important match against Poland who have some decent players. Let's see how it finished...

POLAND 0-0 ENGLAND

View attachment 368683

Disappointed with this 0-0 draw. We missed Walcott's pace going forward, and Wilshere had a bad match. On the positive side, we haven't let a goal in yet in the qualification and this formation is very defensive.

The table:

View attachment 368676

We are top of the group but could all change with really only England and Ukraine left that could possibly qualify.

The next update:

- A very tough fixture against Ukraine at home. A win will send us through, however a defeat and we could be facing the play offs.
- We also take on Moldova in our last qualification match at Wembley, knowing that we could already be through to the World Cup or would need a win to qualify top of the group.
- We also have two friendlies against Spain at home and South Korea away...

Third Update:

World Cup 2014 European Qualification match vs Ukraine:

Probably our biggest match with me as manager so far. Ukraine are a strong side and they will punish us if we make a mistake. A experienced but a good squad was required, and this was boosted with Wayne Rooney back from injury.

ENGLAND 2-1 UKRAINE!!
View attachment 368219

What a superb result. Neither team played well but Walcott playing as the Advanced Forward is working perfectly. Ukraine scored from a penalty which was never a penalty, and it meant that we had finally conceded in the qualification campaign. But WE HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE WORLD CUP!
Goals came from Walcott 2.
View attachment 368213

A fantastic achievement!

World Cup 2014 European Qualification match vs Moldova:

We had to win this match. It would be an embarrassment if we didn't especially with Moldova drawing 3-3 with San Marino in the previous match. I changed the team around for the match.
ENGLAND 2-0 MOLDOVA!!
View attachment 368211
Only a 2-0 win but it was a rotated squad but the performance wasn't the best. We should have scored more and we have to be careful that we don't get punished by better teams.
Goals came from two centre backs, Jagielka and Caulker.
View attachment 368210
Caulker making it 2-0 in the second half with a tidy finish.

World Cup 2014 European Qualification review:

We played well throughout the games that I took charge of, but was poor against Poland. However I think we should do well in the World Cup as long as our important players don't get injured.
View attachment 368209

Friendly vs South Korea:

Unfortunately our friendly against Spain got cancelled due to them not finishing top of their group and playing the Play-Offs where they beat Russia 7-1 on aggregate.

ENGLAND 2-1 SOUTH KOREA!!

View attachment 368208

We played very poor here and in fact went 1-0 down. Forster and Clyne made their International debuts and played fairly well.
Goals came from Walcott and Baines.

The next update:
- We build up for the World Cup by playing friendlies.
- I also have a tough decision picking the 23 man squad.

Debating whether to carry this story on. No one seems to be following :S:(