raguman

Reaction score
How have England done in your save? in other FM's for me, not very well. But in 12 and on the latest patch as the manager of Leeds they won the euros (Ukraine in the final, won 4-0, Rooney hat-trick) and the Olympics taking the no. 1 spot in the world. Only lasted a few months before Spain overtook.

How far have they gone in your save?

In my Man Utd save, they won Euro 2016, Confederations Cup 2017, World Cup 2018 (I took over England after Capello retired in 2014)

England does tend to do well around the 2016-2020 time period. They won the World Cup in 2018 in my save too. But I wasn't the manager :D

In my current game they won Euro 2012, beating Portugal 2-1 in the final, Great Britain finished 4th in the Olympics

Yeah I played a Belgium and they won Euro 2016. Trying to remember but think they did well in the 2018 World cup. In any case they were in the top three for years on my save.

My highest ranking with Belgium was fourth. Finished third in 2014 World cup.

You stay classy......

England won Euro 2012 on my Liverpool save with Rafa in charge. He resigned afterwards and Ranieri is in charge now. They've lost a few easy games in WC qualifying though.

Well complete opposite for me lol..i managed radcliffe borough in a longterm save..resigned in the year 2030,

and England are awfull? off the top of my head the last i remember they was round about 42-45 mark in the world rankings?

Scotland are in the top ten? along with some other suprising teams..but England? downhill BIG TIME!