FMSaddler96

Reaction score
I've started a new fantasy save off in the championship where I have created a club with only English players 21 or younger. My aim is to only sign players who are 16-19 throughout the save and I was wondering if anybody knew any good teenagers who would be worth signing in first few years (obviously further seasons will just be regens.

My squad so far is:
GKFreddie WoodmanChristian Walton
RBKyle Walker-PetersMason HolgateJonjoe Kenny
CB1Joe GomezReece OxfordTrevoh Chalobah
CB2Jason McCarthyMatthew Clarke
LBBen ChilwellJay DaSilva
CM1Harrison ReedJordan RossiterRuben Loftus-CheekCallum Slattery
CM2James Ward-ProwseTeddy BishopJoshua Onomah
RWJordan IbeCallum Gribbin
LWPatrick RobertsRyan Kent
ST1Zach CloughMarcus RashfordSam Gallagher
ST2James WilsonCauley Woodrow

I also have Jack Dyche joining for £50k from Scunthorpe in January 2016 and he can play LB/CAM/ST.

Kenny (currently on loan at Hartlepool), Oxford, Chalobah, DaSilva, Slattery & Gribbin are all currently in the under 21 squad as backup so they get playing time. The rest of the squad get regular game time in rotation (young players have to be rested every 10 games or so).

After 15 games I'm currently 2nd in the Championship so with the squad I have I only really need backup with top potential. I've set my scouts to look for the types of players I want but wondered if anyone had any recommendations.

My immediate needs are a 3rd keeper, backup RW and another CB to rotate (Oxford and Chalobah both struggle at the moment when started so only really have the 3 to rotate).