England the Future - NEW DATABASE

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 29K

which other countries DATABASE'S would you download

• Total voters
Hi mate,

See how your PL Years with all of the legends in it, are they good enough to play in the 1st season(like great players) or do you have to wait until 2/3 seasons in?

Hi mate,

See how your PL Years with all of the legends in it, are they good enough to play in the 1st season(like great players) or do you have to wait until 2/3 seasons in?

I think their at wonderkid level at the start i.e Ramsey or Lukaku's level.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4331

CELTIC DRAGONS

In this database I have taken the 80 best teams from the Celtic nations, Wales, Ireland, N. Ireland, (Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham from England) and Scotland and put them in a new nation named Celtic Dragons which replaces Wales. They will compete in the following compatitions:
20 team Celtic Premier League
20 team Celtic League 1
20 team Celtic League 2
20 team Celtic League 3
Celtic Champions League a group stage then knockout compatition featuring all 80 teams.
Celtic Super Cup between the winners of the premier league and the champions league.

I have also changed the nationalties of all the best players and staff from Scotland, Ireland and N. Ireland too Celtic Dragons making them a very good national side.

ps the English league's will not currently run due to the lack of Cardiff ansd Swansea but I am currently creating a English database minus them which you will be able to run along side this one.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4332

ENGLAND 80

In this database I have taken the best 80 teams from England minus Cardiff and Swansea (Celtic Dragons) and placed them into the following compatitions:
20 team English Premier League

20 team English League 1
20 team English League 2
20 team English League 3
English Champions League a group stage then knockout cup compatition featuring all 80 teams.
English Super Cup between the winners of Premier League and Champions League.

I suggest you run this database alongside my Celtic Dragons dataabase.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4484

UK SUPER LEAGUE

In this database England has become the United Kingdom and now features the best teams, players and staff from England, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Leagues have been re-named as follows:

United Kingdom Premier Division
United Kingdom Championship
United Kingdom League 1
United Kingdom League 2
United Kingdom League 3
United Kingdom League 4A & 4B
The Cups have been re-named as follows:
United Kingdom FA Cup
United Kingdom League Cup
United Kingdom FA Trophy
Johnstone's Paint Trophy
United Kingdom Community Shield

All rules and prize money remain the same as the English League format.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4489

IBERIAN SUPER LEAGUE

In this database Spain has become the Iberia and now features the best teams, players and staff from Spain and Portugal.
The Leagues have been re-named as follows:

Iberian Premier Leauge
Iberian Championship
Iberian League 1A, 1B, 1C & 1D
The Cups have been re-named as follows:
Iberian Cup
Iberian Super Cup
Iberian Federation Cup

All rules and prize money remain the same as the Spanish League format.

The UK Championship is wrong, as Leeds are in it whereas Norwich are still in UK league 1. It should be the opposite way around as Norwich finished above Leeds in League 1 in 2009/10.

The UK Championship is wrong, as Leeds are in it whereas Norwich are still in UK league 1. It should be the opposite way around as Norwich finished above Leeds in League 1 in 2009/10.
I think its probably based on each teams reputation so leeds probably have higher... always annoys me because exeter have low reputation on game and end up with league 2/conference teams :(
ive downloaded the superleague on OP so looking forward to that and will also download uk super league. shame the international league doesnt work.

Like the uk and iberian idea espiecially will be good to have a crack at these

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4024
NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIP
The Best 80 National Teams in the World compete in the Nations Championship based in Qatar which consists of 4 Leagues of 20 Teams with each team playing each other twice (38 games) and the top 2 from each team qualifying for the quarter finals.

Instructions

download file save too: documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data
start a new game and select qatar then select the nation you want to manage (please ignore the 2 qatarian teams)

I feel this database could form an excellant challenge thread and would like your idea's for a challenge.

pliz let me download

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4616

English Regional Challenge (11.2)

In this database I have merged every team in England into the following 12 teams:

EAST ANGLIA – Luton, Peterborough, Watford, Barnet, Colchester, Dag & Red, Southend, Ipswich, Norwich

EAST MIDLANDS – Derby, Chesterfield, Leicester, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Northampton, Nottm Forest, Notts County

NORTH LONDON - Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Leyton Orient, Q.P.R

SOUTH LONDON –Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Millwall, , Brentford, Charlton,

GREATER MANCHESTER – Man City, Man Utd

NORTH WEST – Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Wigan, Burnley, Preston, Oldham, Rochdale, Accrington, Bury, Morecambe, Crewe, Macclesfield, Stockport, Carlisle

MERSEYSIDE – Everton, Liverpool, Tranmere

WEST COUNTRY – Yeovil, Bristol C, Bristol R, Exeter, Plymouth, Bournemouth, Cheltenham, Swindon

YORKSHIRE – Barnsley, Doncaster, Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed, Rotherham, Hull, Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford

SOUTH EAST – Brighton, Oxford, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Aldershot, MK Dons, Wycombe, Reading

NORTH EAST – Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesborough, Hartlepool

WEST MIDLANDS – Aston Villa, Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves, Coventry, Walsall, Shrewsbury, Hereford, Stoke, Port Vale

These 12 teams now compete in the 12 team English Regional Premiership, they all have an U21 team each which competes in the English Regional Championship and all 24 teams compete in the English Regional Cup which is a group stage then knockout compatition.

Omg, that's cool! Also, can you make national teams league, not championship, it'll be awesome! :D

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3751
World League System (16 levels)
The Best 320 clubs teams in the world added to the World League Structure as follows:
20 team: World Premier League

20 team: World League 1
20 team: World League 2
20 team: World League 3
20 team: World League 4
20 team: World League 5
20 team: World League 6
20 team: World League 7
20 team: World League 8
20 team: World League 9
20 team: World League 10
20 team: World League 11
20 team: World League 12
20 team: World League 13
20 team: World League 14
20 team: World League 15

Also I have created 4 cup compatitions as follows:
World Platinum Cup between teams from top 4 levels
World Gold Cup between teams from next 4 levels
World Silver Cup between teams from next 4 levels
World Bronze Cup between teams from bottom 4 levels

All compatitions have competitive prize money and I have also created reserve and youth team compatitions.

Enjoy.

Hey mate, great creation you have here.

One question, how do I get rid of the Champions league and Europa league? It's pointless after the first season because you get the four top teams from the Premier league and then a bunch of randoms that never made it into any of the top divisions.

Hey mate, great creation you have here.

One question, how do I get rid of the Champions league and Europa league? It's pointless after the first season because you get the four top teams from the Premier league and then a bunch of randoms that never made it into any of the top divisions.

I dont think you can get rid of it mate.

Back