England Under-21s v Wales Under-21s

Operative Y

Reaction score
Anyone watching this qualifier for their Euro 2015 campaign? Nathan Redmond has looked lively, made a few bad passes though, but took both his goals well. Bit disappointed that Jenkinson hasn't really made an impact yet, but on the opposite side of defence Luke Garbutt has looked intriguing. I can only assume he's been watching Baines and possibly getting tips. All in all, it's been an entertaining first half.

Yes been very impressed by Garbutt on his debut. Redmond has looked lively just his final ball lacks sometimes bit like Ince. Ings not been in game yet, need to get ball to Lingard more to link play from CM to ST.

Yeah, Lingard needs to get in the game same as Ings. But, I think the two are causative. Ings needs Lingard to slip him some through balls I'd say.

Yeah, Lingard needs to get in the game same as Ings. But, I think the two are causative. Ings needs Lingard to slip him some through balls I'd say.
Yes. Not bad so far tho could of had couple more with bit more composure. Plus missing a few players.

Really don't rate Jenkinson everything just seem un natural. Hope he not 1st choice when Sagna leaves or Arsenal will be pants at the back.

Jenkinson hasn't developed as I expected. George Williams was causing him a few problems when he came on for Wales. Now theirs a player. Hopefully will come through as Fulham next season

I don't think Jenkinson will be first choice. It's looking more and more likely we're going to ****** up Aurier, and it sounds like he really wants to come, so Wenger and the board would be stupid to not do something about it.