England v Australia

Winners will be.......

• Total voters
austrailia's middle order will rip us apart :( england have had a great tournement, but the aussies have had a better one IMO

Last edited:
England have great middle order too but the openers will hit centuries so they won't need their middle order

To be fair I wouldn't rule us out of this.

Now we can bat all the way down the order our chances have really increased. I think that if KP carries on his form we will win.

Anone got a good feed to watch this match? I dont have Skysports and Espn aymore

I haven't really been following the tournament, just glancing over the results every now and again.

Hopefully we can beat the aussies.

I'd like to see England win but I'm not sure It'll happen-they've done very well to get this before but I can just see Australia taking it, especially after that semi-final.

What a start, enjoy your walk back to the pavilion Watto!

BBC Sport said:
0.3 overs - WICKET - Watson c Collingwood b Sidebottom 2 - Aus 2-1 :
Watson pulls the first ball for two, defends the second and edges the third to Kieswetter... who fumbles it, but Swann dives to clutch the rebound at slip.

Who caught it? It says colly did but then it says Swann did

Great start, sloppy with the wides, but cat like reactions from Swann...

WHAT fielding by michael Lumb

7-2

Bye Bye Warner

What a start haha England are on it!

Superb fielding

8-3 oh my god! Have Australia got **** on their bats?

Dont count our chickens yet! long way to go

with Michael Hussey to come in!

just a great start to build on :)

2.1 overs - WICKET Haddin c Kieswetter b Sidebottom 1 - Aus 8-3
OOOhhhhh, local umpire Billy Doctrove has had a shocker there, as Kieswetter takes the ball acrobatically down the leg-side off Sidebottom. England, as well they might, go up as one for the catch, but it was blatantly off the body - no gloves or bat in that one.

The third wicket wasn't of the body was it? I saw it ht the bat