England v Australia

Winners will be.......

• Total voters
Collingwood opens his arms up haha :D

its coming home its coming, crickets coming home :p

and ye Frankie a sign of things to come this summer ? :)

Awesome from England, who honestly thought we would be in this position when the tournament started, now need to hope the Football team can follow suit.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS We have won it!!!!!!!!! with 18 balls to spare aswell

YESSS wev won the ****** thing :)

Be English, Be proud!

St Georges crosses flying high!!!

great play england immense performance, one world cup won 1 too go

I am sorry to burst the england to win bubble,

But They wont.

I am a devoted cricket fan., and i am 80% sure england will lose,

England bottle the big occassions, and as good as we have been, Australia have been the form side in this comp. The only side not to lose.
Hussey was sensational, WArner opening, and Clarke is possibly the most under rated player in cricket history, he is on par with KP.

My Cricket Predictions are as good as my football ones.

GET IN THERE.

Great performance. Keiswetter with another big 50, and a solid partnership from KP.

I thought we'd win as England have been the most consistent performers in the tournament this year. Well done to the lads.

Kieswetter MOTM in my view, young player so much pressure on him and he hits 60, god knows what he was doing on his wicket but quality!!

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

one down! one to go!!

Wouldn't it be brilliant if we one the world cup and the rugby world cup aswell as a cricket world cup all in one year? but i dont know if the rugby world cup has gone by already

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Great squad selection by the ECB when you reflect back on it barring one player who i think you can guess who

Well done England, you deserve it. WHY CAN'T WE WIN THE WORLD CUP IN FOOTBALL!!

Knight them all.

Legends.

World Champs.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if we one the world cup and the rugby world cup aswell as a cricket world cup all in one year? but i dont know if the rugby world cup has gone by already

The next Rugby World Cup is in 2011, so no treble for England this year.

fantastic win, but it's not as big a deal as some of you think... isn't this tournament every year?

There is a long pause before the presentation ceremony

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

fantastic win, but it's not as big a deal as some of you think... isn't this tournament every year?

why do you have to burst the bubble?