England vs Argentina

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
So what do you all think will be the outcome today?

Personally I think we can win this but they could just as easily win aswell. We tend to play better when games have a litttle bit of history so lets hope our players are fired up for it. Even though it's a friendly it would still be gutting to lose against these.

Anyone know if Riquelme or Pablo Aimar are gonna be playing?

if its Messi vrs Rooney ill watch. If there no Messi then i aint :D

pfft who cares about Messi. Riquelme is the best player in the Argentina squad, he's a good old fashioned foot on the ball playmaker. :D

Ye but Messi is the future but he's already a first class player.

Obviously Argentina felt the loss of Gab Heinze as Sorin just looked out of place at LB, not to mention his stupid hair :)

Obviously taking off Riquelme gave England the advantage.

I came home from from work and caught the last half hour or so, nice set piece by Argentina for their 2nd goal, good fightback by England... all friendlies should be played like that!! :p

Suprised Sorin's dirty hand ball atempt hasn't been mentioned suprisingly, glad robinson saved it because i wasn't sure if the ref seen it or not. You could see the embaresment on his face when he was running back to his position.

It was a great game to watch especially because I had money riding on it aswell :D

real enjoy for me , although almost 3:00 am when the match finish, but i glad i did watch entire match :D

So no-one gona jump on the bandwagon and say England will win the WC easily,defeating Brazil in 10-0 win the final???

It appears the papers and some bookies are,apparently they're second favourites to win it :eek: , after playing a team missing their best defender!!!

speaking of Brazil.

What was the point in their match? The won 8-0 against U.A.E btw

Yeah I know,it was the point of every friendly-as an exhibition.

ajw said:
So no-one gona jump on the bandwagon and say England will win the WC easily,defeating Brazil in 10-0 win the final???

It appears the papers and some bookies are,apparently they're second favourites to win it :eek: , after playing a team missing their best defender!!!

Nah we won't win the world cup easily. Like Sven keeps saying we are one of the 6 teams who have a chance of winning. Brazil are still far better than us but I would like to see how we would cope against a team with 4 forwards :)

Oh and Andy if you mean Heinze then all I can say is Sorin is better than him anyway. :p

to be honest , it would be a good result if england manage to be top 2 , at least for me :)

If they had kept Riquelme on we would of drawn at best, soon as he came off they had no real threat imo. Was it 2-1 when he came off?