England wonderkids???

• Thread starter Thread starter foxy619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 5K
i need experience though, ive got laurito coming at the end of the season, bojan and vaughan. the only senior striker would be yakubu.

victor moses
mark beevers
daniel sturridge
Lee cattermole
danny rose
john bostock
seb hines
kyel reid
michael woods
andrew taylor
adam johnson
fred sears
michael johnson
mark randall
danny rose
carlton cole
jose baxter
jake thomson
adam lallana
jack cork
joe garner
giles barnes

mark beevers is the best buy there, also giles barnes when he returns from injury he get better and better world classs!

i need experience though, ive got laurito coming at the end of the season, bojan and vaughan. the only senior striker would be yakubu.

Keirrison.... Keirrison.... Keirrison.... need i say anymore? lol

Try Michael Owen mate, yeah yeah your a blue but he cant half score goals, he has loads of experience and he's cheap; perfect!

There are a few Wonderkids in the English league not necessarily English though, But the very few wonderkids or kids that will develop into wonderkids or decent nuf players are:

Walcott
Vela
Denilson
Merida
Wilshere
Delfouneso
Scott Sinclair
Ben Sahar
Mancienne
Franco Di Santo
Jack Rodwell
Dan Gosling
David N'Gog
Ryan Babel
Jack Hobbs
Micah Richards
Michael Johnson
Daniel Sturridge
Ched Evans
Anderson
Jonny Evans
Nani
Davide Petrucci
Welbeck
Dos Santos
Bale
Bostock
Mattock
Delph

Remember alot of these aint wonderkids at the start but with the rite training they will be in a year or two and if not then they will defo be great players at the least but the main thibg is TRAINING.

If you dont have the correct training schedules for these players then they will never reach their potential oh and get coaches and scouts with 18/19/20 for Judging Player Potential and Ability.

Thankyou

Keirrison.... Keirrison.... Keirrison.... need i say anymore? lol

What PI's do you give Keirrison.

Got him but he's **** compared to Kevin Doyle...got him playing off a big target man too so theres no clashes of two speedy strikers

if you have the money lionel messi and segio aguero always seem to have release clauses of around 45million!

Getting them to leave though is a different matter ;)

which try by:
Ingo Heinze/munich( Fw),
Marquinhos/victoria(Amc/fw),
Egidio Tarozzi/Giulianova Serie C2/B (Mf)
player of my pledge

my forgiveness less can Ianguage of english

Depends what season you are in. I bought up shed loads of kids by hiring a coach with a good ability to judge potential. Loads of the Regens are top class and most are at clubs like Norwich and Palace. My Sunderland side have won the group6 league and youth cup two years on the bounce with these kids. If you are able to spend your budget half and half i'd recommend buying the regens and giving thema year in your youth team and a year in reserves/on loan.

who the **** put carlton cole down earlier?????????????? lolololol

You forgot Mark Beevers :P[/QUOTE]

Beevers is rubbish for me, signed him second season for Leeds then played him in championship but when i got promoted, he stats hadn't improved so i sold him to Rangers for 1 Million

i know his stas arent sky high but onuoha for man city plays really well as a full back has had really good ratings, got bags of pace and good takling i would suggest putting him on a training regime to work on his crossing but overall hes a really solid player

Back