England - World Cup Champions ... am I dreaming?

djcastle

Reaction score
Somehow I just led England to the World Cup 2010 title with a 1-0 extra time victory over Spain in the final! What has me even more chuffed is I used a standard 4-4-2 Attacking set up - with admittedly endless 'hands on' tweaks and changes throughout every match.

After the group stage (3-0 over Costa Rica, 1-0 over Nigeria & 3-3 with Russia after leading 3-1) all other matches were dramatic, low scoring nail biters. Beat France 2-1 in extra time in the 2nd round and Brazil 1-0 with an 87th minute strike in the QF. An insane 13-12 penalty shootout victory over Senegal in the Semi (0-0 after extra time despite hitting the woodwork 6 times!) and then the glorious extra time win over Spain in the final. And did I mention the winner was scored by Micah Richards (?!) who, with an injury and a fitness rating of 51% was only on the pitch because I had no substitutions left!

oh ... and Wayne Rooney, Golden Boot with 7 goals.

You've really gotta love this game!

This is off the point here but I love the backgrounds |)

Yes they're nice aren't they? It's the Dark Horizons skin I downloaded (from this site I think). The backgrounds don't dominate too much.