England World Cup team- Who should i replace for younger talent?

arsenalf.c

Reaction score
My England team line up that defeated france in the world cup final - Who should i now take out and let younger players come through and who sould i keep. This includes the likes of lampard, gerrard, ferdinand and terry.

Manuel Almunia

Johnson Cahill Shawcross A. Cole

Barton

Walcott Ashley Young
WIlshere - Joe Cole

Agbonlahor

Subs.
Joe Hart
Rooney (injured)
Milner
Lennon
Baines

All my other subs were suspended or inured. This is also a 4-1-2 -2 1 formation

ok look at miles addison and tom huddlestonne. nathen delofonuso, why the **** is rodwwell not in there. chris smalling. james tomkins. miheal dawson. kyle naughton
kyle walker.

well what it was, i played about 12 games with basically the same team and joey barton was playing out of his skin so i played him instead and I might drop gerrard and lampard, just need a few replacements :)

Moreover, Manuel Almunia?! Barton over Rodwell?!

Moreover, Manuel Almunia?! Barton over Rodwell?!

clearly you dont kno how to play the game properly pal. jog on!!

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

well what it was, i played about 12 games with basically the same team and joey barton was playing out of his skin so i played him instead and I might drop gerrard and lampard, just need a few replacements

i think you need to bring in rodwell and huddlestone. be a good partnership

Shows you that my tactics are spot on if i can win the world cup with barton and almunia then :)

ok its just 2012, not many of the youngsters have really developed yet, 3 seasons into the game is still pretty early... Lampard and Gerrard can still do a good part, but terry and ferdinand will defo need replacement. Richards and smalling should be your centerbacks, with walker/naughton on right back and mattock on left back. however like i said, 3 seasons is still pretty early.

clearly you dont kno how to play the game properly pal. jog on!!

Right. I don't think I'm going to dignify this with a response.

Shows you that my tactics are spot on if i can win the world cup with barton and almunia then :)

Well, indeed. :p

That said, try Rodwell and Hart. They're the best in their respective positions for England.

are e forgetting marc albrighton

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

danny welbeck, aaron lennon, jordan henderson

Alex Smithies

Miles Addison, Jordan Spence, Chris Smalling, Micah Richards, Kyle Naughton, Kieran Gibbs, Curtis Davies, Phil Jagielka,

Lee Cattermole, Jack Rodwell, Jack Cork, Mark Noble, Michael Potts, Mat James, Josh McEcharan, Fabian Delph, John Bostock, Jonjo Shelvey,

Nathan Delfuenso, Alex Nimely-Tchumiani,

Alex Smithies

Miles Addison, Jordan Spence, Chris Smalling, Micah Richards, Kyle Naughton, Kieran Gibbs, Curtis Davies, Phil Jagielka,

Lee Cattermole, Jack Rodwell, Jack Cork, Mark Noble, Michael Potts, Mat James, Josh McEcharan, Fabian Delph, John Bostock, Jonjo Shelvey,

Nathan Delfuenso, Alex Nimely-Tchumiani,

8-10-2 tactic? :p

milner,rodwell,shawcross,joe hart,jonjo shelvey,lee catermole,jack willshere,joe cole,rooney,walcott.
sub:almunia,gary cahill,jagielka,nathan delfuenso.keep lampard,ferdinand,terry,gerrard(especialy lampard because lampard is top scorer in world cup 2010 in my game)

are e forgetting marc albrighton

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

danny welbeck, aaron lennon, jordan henderson

LOL yeah, Marc Albrighton, quality player, like 100 times better than Milner or Young. Totally.

In all seriousness, he's okay, but in my opinion nowhere near good enough for England. ****, in my Villa save he wasn't even good enough for us, so we sold him.

Delfouneso, as previously mentioned, is definitely one to look out for.

Last edited: