Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
England's first choice goalkeeper for the World Cup isn't Joe Hart, not David James, not Ben Foster but...........Manuel Almunia!!
Take a look and comment

You can get a lot of people to play for England. Why would you want him anyway, he has made the least saves out of any goalkeeper in the Premier League. And hes blonde. <)

Well, first thing's first, he's SPANISH
Also, not many people want him
this is to answer lfclover2314

Paul Robinson has been a beast in goals for me with Blackburn it's stopping me breeding through Smithies. Paul is regularly getting 8 Ratings

Well, first thing's first, he's SPANISH
Also, not many people want him
this is to answer lfclover2314

He has been at Arsenal long enough to qualify for England and has decided to play for them. It actually happens on a whole lot of games.

Nobody comes near Joe Hart in the England ranks

ben foster?

attachment.php

i used almunia in goal for my england team and won the 2010 world cup , conceding the least goals out of the whole tournament

Joe hart is problay the best england Keeper on the game, he progresses well under the right training and becomes englands No1 <)

Joe Hart is years ahead Almunia. And he is acctualy english :D
hartju.png

Last edited:
On the same kind of theme to this, Jose Enrique has been called up and played for England on a game of mine before.

I called him up for my world cup endeavor, didn't impress me so he only won 3 caps and was dropped. Hart on the other hand went through the tournament only conceding once, against Brazil. Rightfully got best keeper award.

edt: does anyone else find that Hart is not as eccentric as the game says? i haven't seen him attempt and scorpion kick saves in his career...

Last edited:
In my first season with Doncaster I signed a keeper called Fabre. Not English, but I'm getting to that. In January he went to play in the African cup of nations and I needed a replacement! I signed young prospect Smithies and he outclassed everyone, he was only meant to be a reserve but even when Fabre returned he stayed in the team. End of the season I got promoted and I realised he was not good enough for top flight yet. So I loaned him out and brought other young England prospect Joe Hart! Amazing bargain in my opinion, must have keeper!

wow im glad we have a manager that can see when a player is **** i.e almunia he wouldnt even be ranked in top 10 english keepers.

Joe Hart is england no. 1 by a mile ps N'zogbia has just qualified to play 4 england and I think Arteta qualifies next year

Joe Hart is england no. 1 by a mile ps N'zogbia has just qualified to play 4 england and I think Arteta qualifies next year

i belive nzogbia dosent feel the need to go through with this

In my first season with Doncaster I signed a keeper called Fabre. Not English, but I'm getting to that. In January he went to play in the African cup of nations and I needed a replacement! I signed young prospect Smithies and he outclassed everyone, he was only meant to be a reserve but even when Fabre returned he stayed in the team. End of the season I got promoted and I realised he was not good enough for top flight yet. So I loaned him out and brought other young England prospect Joe Hart! Amazing bargain in my opinion, must have keeper!

You could have just said you brought Joe Hart in the first place. <)