England's Player/Manager Awards - Your Opinions?

Player of the Year?

Biased, of course, but Jimmy Milner has been awesome in an unfamiliar role. Joe Hart has also been a revelation, and its a crime he's not starting for England. Fabregas has been exceptional, and Rooney carried United for a while. Still, though, I'd go Milner.

Young Player of the Year?

Milner? :p If you're looking below 20, Aaron Ramsey was having a superb season before his horrific leg break.

Manager of the Year?

I don't think anyone can really argue that Chris Hughton has done a truly fantastic job with Newcastle. Taking a disunited team that some predicted could just implode and get relegated again and leading it to the top of the Championship, and in such a dominant fashion, is a superb job. Hodgson, too, I have been exceptionally impressed with, but I think Hughton scrapes it.

I don't even understand this. Is it Milner, Milner and Hudgton, because this is really frustrating to read. All you had to do was give 3 names, not all of your football knowledge.

player of the year : rooney/malouda

young player of the yeat: milner

I don't even understand this. Is it Milner, Milner and Hudgton, because this is really frustrating to read. All you had to do was give 3 names, not all of your football knowledge.

If you don't understand it then theres something wrong with you, he basically wrote his choices and opinions on the players, makes sense to me. Maybe you didn't get it as there wasn't an infuriating block of ridiculously oversized font at the bottom of his post.

Player of the Year? Darren Bent (improved player of the season) but Rooney the player of the season

Young Player of the Year? Theo Walcott despite being incosistent

Manager of the Year? Roy Hodgeson/Alex McLeish/Brian McDermott

What has Roy Hodgeson done this season????

Player of the Year?
Rooney, Cesc, Lampard
Young Player of the Year?
Rooney, Cesc, Milner
Manager of the Year?
Ancellotti, Fergie, Arsene

Manager of the Year - Alex McCleish = with Carlo

What has Roy Hodgeson done this season????

Do you follow the premier league? Fulham were almost battling it out for relegation, and now he's brought them to top half positions as well as a europa league semi-final!

Player of the year - Wayne Rooney

Young player of the year - Cesc Fabregas

Manager of the year - Alex Mcleish

Player of the year - Florent Malouda/Wayne Rooney

Young player of the year - David N'Gog XD

Manager of the year - Carlo Ancelotti

Signing of the season - Carlos Tevez

Player Of The Year:

Premiership: Wayne Rooney or Carlos Tevez
Championship: Graham Dorrans or Kevin Nolan
League One: Grant Holt
League Two: Ryan Lowe

Young Player Of The Year:

Premiership: Cesc Fabregas
Championship: Graham Dorrans
League One: Not Sure
League Two: Not Sure

Manager of the Year:

Premiership: Roy Hodgson, Owen Coyle, Alex McLeish or Harry Redknapp
Championship: Chris Hughton, Roberto Di Matteo or Brian McDermott
League One: Paul Lambert or Kenny Jackett
Leage Two: Keith Hill

Last edited:
Do you follow the premier league? Fulham were almost battling it out for relegation, and now he's brought them to top half positions as well as a europa league semi-final!

The manager of year is awarded for this season in the premier league. So they are in the bottom half and the Europe league is irrelevant. Of course he has done a great job, but not in the league. Alex Mcleish has to take it, the job he has done has been fantastic.

Player Of The Year:
Carlos..

Young Player Of The Year:
Fabregas/Milner

Manager of the Year:
ROY HODGSON!!

Player of the year: Rooney, without a doubt. The man is immense.

Young Player of the year: Rodwell. Briliant player.

Manger of the year: HODGSON. The job he has done at Fulham is phenomanal. Next England boss in my opinion.