Ok, everyone above this post got in. Going to create the db and will update soon.

Am I still getting carried over from the last game, I've not had internet for the last couple of days.

Hoping I'm not too late, just got home and saw the other BAP

Name: Max Gonzalez
Date of Birth(day/month): 11/04
Nation(EU only) + City: Spain, Barcelona
2nd Nation(-5 PA):
Languages(max.2): Spanish, English
Height(centimetres): 185
Weight(kilograms): 79

Position(only 1): CB
Best mental attributes(2)(no determination): Bravery, Anticipation
Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): Strength, Jumping reach
Best technical attributes(2): Tackling, Marking
Strongest foot(right/left): Left
Preferred move(max.1): Avoids using weaker foot
Preferred move(-5 PA):
Order from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism): Ambition, Professionalism, Loyalty

Favoured clubs(max.2):
Disliked clubs(max.2):

Hope i can register i live in a different timezone and when this got posted it was midnight here, plzz tell me i can register....... i was in the original one and was a regular too

Name: Pratik Sangle

Date of Birth(day/month):6/12

Nation + City: London, England

Languages(max.2): English, Spanish

Height(centimetres): 189
Weight(kilograms): 70

Position(only 2): ST/AMC

Best mental attributes(2)(no determination): Workrate, Creativity
Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): Acceleration, Strength
Best technical attributes(2): Dribbling, Technique

Strongest foot(right/left): right

Preferred move(max.2): Runs with the ball often, Likes to round keeper

Order from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism): professionalism, ambition, loyalty

Favoured clubs(max.2): Chelsea
Disliked clubs(max.2): Man City

Last edited:
Season 1: Player Profiles

Start of a new day, and 17 of us have come through the Reading academy. Having been friends for most of our childhood we are now hoping to push into the 1st team and help the team get promotion into the Premier League.

Profiles are listed as value descending order:

Pratik Sangle
View attachment 377576
Has the right starting attributes for a SC/AMC. No real weakness so far, and being the highest valued youth player is no easy feat.

Joe Timms
View attachment 377575
An out-and-out SC with better starting stats for this position, though lacking in physicals/mentals a bit. Another England hopeful.

Aaron Lewis
View attachment 377574
Another England hopeful, but this time a MC with good physicals, decent mentals and maybe lacking a bit in technicals. Still early days though.

James Halls
View attachment 377573
Another MC/DM but a completely different build to Aaron Lewis. A N. Ireland hopeful who by the looks of it will do well.

Allan Pikkoiss
View attachment 377572
Our first proper international teammate. A very good looking SC/AMR from Estonia. Already has amazing technicals for his age, and his mentals/physicals look good too.

Ryan Kimbrell
View attachment 377571
Undoubtably the best player in our La Masia BAP, Ryan Kimbrell continues to look amazing here as well. Already has good stats for a DR/WBR, and doesn't hurt that he's also able to play DL.

Lewie Roberts
View attachment 377570
Had a terrible time in the old BAP, but looks to be a much better SC this one. with 16 fitness chances are he will do really well (or is that a myth :p ). Also able to play DC, will be interesting to see which position gets developed.

Dangly McBalls
View attachment 377569
A AML/AMR who is lacking in mentals/physicals. Things aren't looking the best, but good technicals for his age might save him.

Max Gonzalez
View attachment 377568
Another player who had an absolutely terrible time in the La Masia BAP, he looks several times better here. Only able to play DC means his training will be focussed, and with the good starting spread he has I expect he'll do just fine.

Oliver McFadden
View attachment 377567
A Scottish DC who has very good starting physicals but definitely lacks in mentals. If he is to succeed as a DC he'll need to improve there.

Lewis Brown
View attachment 377566
Always hard to say how a DM will develop, but by the looks of it Lewis Brown will do just fine, very good starting technicals and physicals, plus good mentals in the stats he needs puts him at an advantage.

Ignazio Sampolia
View attachment 377565
This Croatian DC has a good start. Nothing stands out specifically, but he his spread is good in all the right areas. A little training will help him become a very good DC.

Elzy Edwards
View attachment 377564
One of our newer members, another N. Ireland MC/DM who in all honesty looks to be the best midfielder currently in our batch. No attribute spikes, but good starting stats is pretty much all important areas puts him right at the top of the totem pole.

Karl Pilkington
View attachment 377563
This Slovenian SC has a lot of catching up to do if he is to compete with the other strikers in our batch. He has a good spread of stats, but they're lower than the other strikers here. Could struggle to make an instant impact.

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 377562
Another England SC hopeful. He has good starting technicals, but lacks in mentals/physicals numbers-wise. Has a good spread so chances are he can train up well.

Boris Semshov
View attachment 377561
The Russian of our group! Last BAP he was getting fatter and slower, this BAP that's probably not going to matter. A DC/DM who has very good starting physicals and technicals. Might be lacking a bit in mentals, but has a lot of time to develop.

Freddy Josef
View attachment 377560
Not sure what to make of this DL/DR from Malta. A quick look at his stats and it looks impressive, but numbers-wise he is lower than a few of the other fullbacks here. With a bit of training he could do really well since he has stats in the right areas.

Pierre Le Dupont
View attachment 377559
Our last member is the French GK. Lowest value so far, but that doesn't matter at all for a GK. Looking at his stats we can clearly see he has the right spread, mentals and physicals don't matter too much for GKs, and those that do are already high enough. The only issue might be his eccentricity.​

^^^ highest valued player!!!! much better than last time :p

highest paid DC, tall as f***, and pretty quick too. hopefully no more hamburgers this time..

Love how the top 4 highest valued are english, and the next 5 are not. International! :D Also, good stats for me which includes the highest natural fitness! Booyah!

Last edited:
Quite happy with my starting stats :) Would be nice to have some first team matches

2nd highest value, really happy with my starting stats! Was hoping my mentals would be good, happy that my aggression is quite high.

December 2013
Transfers
Reading are 1st in the Championship! Not sure if we should be excited at the prospects of joining the PL or frightened.
View attachment 377459

Games

No one has played for the 1st team yet. Some appearances in cup games, but nothing to write home about.

Transfers
No interest, no transfers, no loan outs.

Injuries
Joe Timms out for 8-9 months with cruciate ligaments injury :O

Not sure if promotion is the best thing for us at the moment. Probably get a lot more playing time in the championship.

Name: Chris ThorneDate of Birth(day/month): 17/02Nation + City: England, Southend-on-SeaLanguages(max.2): English, FrenchHeight(centimetres): 162Weight(kilograms): 84Position(only 2): ST, AMLBest mental attributes(2)(no determination): composure, off the ball Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): acelleration, paceBest technical attributes(2): first touch, finishingStrongest foot(right/left): rightPreferred move(max.2): moves into channels, places shotsOrder from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism): loyalty, ambition, professionalism Favoured clubs(max.2): Southen United, Manchester UnitedDisliked clubs(max.2): Colchester United, Manchester City

Name: Chris ThorneDate of Birth(day/month): 17/02Nation + City: England, Southend-on-SeaLanguages(max.2): English, FrenchHeight(centimetres): 162Weight(kilograms): 84Position(only 2): ST, AMLBest mental attributes(2)(no determination): composure, off the ball Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): acelleration, paceBest technical attributes(2): first touch, finishingStrongest foot(right/left): rightPreferred move(max.2): moves into channels, places shotsOrder from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism): loyalty, ambition, professionalism Favoured clubs(max.2): Southen United, Manchester UnitedDisliked clubs(max.2): Colchester United, Manchester City
a few days too late amigo.

Season 1 Wrap-up
Well well well! We got promoted to the Premier League in our 1st season and ****'s about to hit the ceiling. None of us really stood out this season, but

Players
Sorted by value:
Pratik Sangle
View attachment 374629
Still the highest rated player here. 3 sub appearances due to the good strikers Reading have. 1 goal for U21 NT.

James Hall
View attachment 374628
This ***** always gets the first NT - he's done it again, playing 2 games for N. Ireland. He also had to contend with being a substitute on two occasions for the team.

Aaron Lewis
View attachment 374625
Aaron Lewis has picked up 2 full-time games for the team, his development is coming along nicely but it remains to be seen if he can bump up his mentals - absolutely necessary for MC.

Joe Timms
View attachment 374624
HAHA! All I can say - out for 9-10 months, pretty much missed the whole season. Would not be surprised if he lost stats. Still worth ?2.4mil which is complete bs :p

Dangly McBalls
View attachment 374622
Seems to be a similarly crappy start for this Portuguese winger. 2 appearances for the team with nothing else to show for the last season.

Ryan Kimbrell
View attachment 374621
The monster of our La Masia BAP, though developing slower here is sitting on 7+ game average which is pretty good. Willing to bet he's going to be a monster this game too.

Karl Pilkington
View attachment 374620
Don't know what to make of Karl, he has the stats to start putting in some good performances, but in his 9 appearances for the team has has no goals. 1 goal in 2 U21 NTs is good.

Freddy Josef
View attachment 374619
In Freddy we have the early achiever of our batch. He put in 22 appearances for the first team + 4 NT appearances as well. He has the stats to do it, but didn't expect him to become so important for the team so soon. Good things ahead I'm sure.

Max Gonzalez
View attachment 374618
Max has done extremely well to get 7+ ratings in his 2 first team appearances, not easy for an 18yr old DC.

Allan Pikkpoiss
View attachment 374616
I expected Allan to be on the first team sheet a lot more than he got this season (zero times). He has good stats for his age, but I think the physicals aren't the best. Still, 3 NT appearances for Estonia is good.

Lewie Roberts
View attachment 374614
Lewie Roberts, he can play both ST and DC - I still have no idea what his team is training him to be, but he has 1 goal in 1 NT for Wales - so I whatever it is, it's working.

Ignazio Sampolia
View attachment 374612
Ignazio seems to be following the trend so far, defenders are getting game time with the first team. Only 1 game for the first team, but a good rating average.

Lewis Brown
View attachment 374610
Lewis hasn't had a great season. Just the 1 game all season, and didn't even cross 6.5 rating mark.

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 374609
Stewart got no games, but he seems to be very happy morale-wise. Definitely doing something fishy (or he just enjoys the locker-room sessions with the lads).

Oliver McFadden
View attachment 374608
Oliver seems to be lacking in mentals, and that's showing the lack of games he got even though the one game he played in he crossed the 7 rating mark.

Boris Semshov
View attachment 374607
I do not know why Boris hasn't gotten more games with the stats he has. They're great for a 17yr old. Maybe his nationality is getting in the way?

Elzy Edwards
View attachment 374606
Another wtf situations. Elzy has great stats for a MC/DM of his age, but is getting no games. Atleast a call-up to the N. Ireland NT would be in order? Surely?

Pierre Le Dupont
View attachment 374603
Pierre is chillin at the bottom of the value pile again. He got 2 games in for the team, and did pretty decently, but not sure what to make of him. Will struggle in the Premier League.​

reading simply hate russian, or alex pearce is just too great. decent stats for box to box i think, simply need a position train for centre mid..

It's a pity that my aerial stats are so poor but yeah I think I will struggle to get game time in the PL hopefully get some decent game time on loan in the Championship next season.