Benn94

Reaction score
Im playing with leeds united and could use some help with my signings.
If anybody can think of some good championship signings, loan or transfers, please reply :)
Thanks in advance.

Nathaniel Clyne for RB (Tipped to be the next ashley cole)

Adel Taarabt: May not be cheap, but he is certainly one player i always want in my team..
Although, the only issue with him would be that now his club is the premier league (QPR) and he wouldnt want to come back to the championship.. Thats if you have the 11.3 version installed or one of the updated patches/database updates.
If not and QPR is still in the Championship, you will have to pay a fair bit for him.

AMC/MC - Bressan (BATE) - 21 year old 4 star for most championship sides, 170k and you can buy him, bargain. He's perfect set piecetaker too.

AML/AMR - Pavel Niakhaichyk (BATE) 22 year old Winger, natural in both AML & AMR, Great player in championship. Can cost upto 1.2mil, but if you can offer a deal after so many games/goals etc you can save paying till you have been promoted etc.

CM/DM - Adam Vass (Brescia) 21 year old, natural in both DM and CM (his more DM stats) will cost you 800k-925k but when you see his stats for that price you will see he is bargain and only young.

GK - Alex Smithies (Huddersfield) 20 year old GK with great potential, always very solid for me, even plays well in premiership too. will cost around 950k - 1.2mil. once again can play around with his offer and make so you pay less at once and pay most over time.

LB - Gaetano Berardi (Brescia) 22 year old, solid young LB costing around 200-350k. Also is acomplised RB is need cover there.

LB - Greg Cunningham (man city) on loan is very consistant in championship, not sure if he is loaned out already on update tho, one to look at tho.

LB - Joe Mattock (west brom) another decent loan, he is available on update to my knowledge.

ST - Federico Macheda (Man utd) if you can manage to loan him out, in championship he is fantastic, 25+ goals a season with ease. (may not sign due to rival)

ST - Mista (free) knocking on abit at 31, and wages could be a slight issue, but for a season or so, he can be a real machine up front to get you up to prem.

Hope these help. (H)