English Football Ground Series - Review The 92

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our most recent game before the lockdown, as we watched Wigan Athletic vs Luton Town in the Sky Bet Championship, live from the DW Stadium. It's also Wigan's final game before entering administration.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

This week, I talked to Doncaster Coach Gary McSheffrey about his career in the game. Gary's got quite the story, from a Premier League record breaker at Coventry City, to a bizarre loan spell at IK Brage in Sweden, getting back on the map at Luton Town & a big money move to Birmingham City. Gary also featured for Nottingham Forest, Leeds United, Scunthorpe United, Eastleigh, Grimsby Town & Doncaster Rovers, where he's now involved in the youth coaching set up.

If you enjoyed this video, add a thumbs up & subscribe to the channel for regular new content from The Honest Football Podcast.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to the My Football Story series from The Honest Football Podcast. In each episode, we interview a different guest to discuss their favourite footballing memories, why they love the game and discuss their favourite matches. This week, Daniel talks to legendary football commentator Ian Crocker. We talk to Ian about his love for Weymouth and West Ham, before discussing his incredible career. We talk about Ian's plethora of work in radio and TV commentary, including working at World Cup's, on Premier League football and Scottish football, which he has become synonymous with in recent years. We also talk to Ian about commentating on THAT Scotland game against Serbia, as they qualified for Euro 2020, as well as talking us through over 60 old firm matches!

If you enjoyed this video, add a thumbs up & subscribe to the channel for regular new content from The Honest Football Podcast.

Thanks for watching!