Wayne23uk

Reaction score
I have just completed the English hero challenge with bath going from blue square south and into the premiership but the achievement has not come up on steam is there any reason known for this I have kept with the same team all the way thought

Sometimes I don't think that they register if you've been offline for some of the time during the challenge. I've completed several (less taxing) challenges but haven't received them because I was my Steam was offline. Maybe that's why? Other than that I'm not sure!

Have you played a game in the prem yet? might not come up until the season has started.

Yeah 6 games in will see what happens possibly could of been a dropped Internet connection so went offline for a period something simple like that

i completed the same challenge with the same club, mine didnt appear till toward the end of my first season in the prem. sometimes steam takes a while to catch up i think as i have had a few appear some time after i have achieved them

and if you holiday any of your career this has the potential to cause you to not gain the achievement

Never been on holiday mode while playing will see if it pops up I'm only about 13 games in lying in 2nd place tho