English kits patch (all kits of english championship)

i get a 403 error when i try to download these

links work perfectly...I have updated these files on filefront....

works fine now but i have to use the original firefox downloader not dTa

Ok ..I hope you like this my patch and have a good management

SPANISH PATCH
796kc2.png
http://files.filefront.com/espanarar/;1256...;/fileinfo.html

Where I must install these wonderful kit patches? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Where I must install these wonderful kit patches? Thanks :)

this is the folder:

c:/documents/sportinteractive/footballmanger09/graphics/pictures/kits/outside ...you must extract all patches into here.

If you don't have this folder, you must create it.;)

Great maxxross!!! :D
I´m making some balls... looks fine I think but, is there any way in order to zoom camera in game to see if ball textures are ok? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Great stuff...but can you explain how use it? Where we must put these cartels?
Copy the 2 files of each ball in C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\sigfx\meshes\ball\ and now you can play with the new Nike Aero II balls in 3D matches!!! ;)

Last edited:
I also notice, when you extract the graphics file in data using the resource and archive creater you will notice it has a file called footballs, in this it lso has file for each league, this means that we can have loads of different balls, one for summer, one winter, in each league and I am sure a different one for champions league, I think each needs a config file to direct it to its proper league or tournament coz i havent beeen able to overide the balls in data/sifix/meshes/balls yet

What we really need is a map, an explorer to show where everything is and what directions should be used in the config files