English League challenge - 12th tier challenge

seacow

Reaction score
First of all huge credit to FMN85 for creating the database.

Level 12 English Database - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

The challenge is simple, assume control of the closest 12th tier club geographically to your home. Then take them forward to win the premier league. This save and challenge will take huge amounts of time and dedication and is not for the faint hearted!

En route you will have to battle the amateur football transfer system (mass free-for-all), 11 promotions, acquiring a stadium and facilities, building a squad from scratch and financially making ends meet.

Last edited:
cant seem to get the download onto the game, is there a certain file it has to be saved to? and what do you use to open the file with?

Last edited:
inside your football manager 14 folder create a folder called editor data, save the file in here. then when creating a new game you should get the option to edit what database edits are active.

i have put this challenge on the shelf myself as the game runs too slow for me as there are too many leagues running simultaneously.

ye cheers managed to get it working but have a second problem now, it doesn't work with the latest patch.

Last edited: