shirajzl

Reaction score
There are a lot of uploaded tactics which work or not, depending on a lot of things, but the fact is even decent players can mask the tactics flaws.

I have yet to see someone use one of these popular tactics and start from Vanarama Conference North or South and work his way up the leagues. It doesn't have to be all the way up, just a level or two, but consistently.

I found that if your tactics works there, with such poor players, then it works everywhere.

On the first few patches of FM 15, we actually had people post really good tactics and showing screenshots of English hero achievement and such. Nowadays, we just see people test them with decent to superb teams, and even that for just a season or two, nothing long term.

TFF's Armageddon has worked for me. Slightly tweaked but has got my Dulwich Hamlet into League 2 in 3 seasons.

Well starting testing the tactics in LLM then :)

Shrewsbury to the prem in 3 seasons only losing 3 games on the way with TFFs tactics in 15.3 so..... its trial and error to be honest! I test a tactic with a lower championship team for half a season, if it does well then I use it lower league. Lower league its about player management as well, getting the best free transfers possible is key!

getting the best free transfers possible is key!

True, but when you can only sign players on non-contracts, you can't make THAT big of a difference with transfers and you need a reliable tactic.

Check out TFFs based around a standard mentality so they aren't too risky, a lot of the big tactics here are based around attacking mentalitys which is so poor in lower leagues.

Shrewsbury to the prem in 3 seasons only losing 3 games on the way with TFFs tactics in 15.3 so..... its trial and error to be honest! I test a tactic with a lower championship team for half a season, if it does well then I use it lower league. Lower league its about player management as well, getting the best free transfers possible is key!

Im using your tactic (jstweak11) and its working brilliant for smaller clubs .
Theseare my results with Shrewsbury :
season 1 - champions league two
season 2 - champions league one
season 3 - champions championship
season 4 - 3th place pr.league
season 5 - champions

how do you manage to find good free players?

Im using your tactic (jstweak11) and its working brilliant for smaller clubs .
Theseare my results with Shrewsbury :
season 1 - champions league two
season 2 - champions league one
season 3 - champions championship
season 4 - 3th place pr.league
season 5 - champions

Im amazed that you did that with my tweak ha

Im trying TFF's Monstrous with Stockport starting in conf north will keep this thread updated.

I've always made saves in poor clubs (latest runs: Carlisle, LASK Linz, Hansa Rostock), and so far, "441 Vodu Strike" was the most consistent one for lower leagues, followed by Lok1to Balanced Tactic

I just hope your topic wont become a flame war, but until then, good one! Cant wait for your analysis!

Post away, lads.
I've tried a few tactics, like Tinkerman's or one of my tactics I've completed the Pentagon challenge with and they all follow the same pattern; after a strong start, you get a few unlucky drops of points and **** just snowballs from there. Your players miss chances, while the AI is deadly up front.

Monstrous v5

14jyv0k.png

Media prediction - 20th- promoted via playoffs

Has any one give Lokito balanced tactic a go ? Been struggling with it, lots of shots but always not scoring and losing. Tactic has been fluid

Monstrous v5

14jyv0k.png

Media prediction - 20th- promoted via playoffs

nice one....will be really tough in 2 seasons ....brace ur self :p i have already team of coference qualify to skybet2.....really hard one...
(using my tac as well) XD
the only i should tell u about this tac u using'' its really hard for ur def to deal with them....they are not thaat fast or ''anticipation'' to understand their counter attacks :p
(media prediction 16th) at start no transfers...no licence...........god ****...when nobody knows u nobody want join u :p

Any of the testers report in?

As I showed in the other thread, the Monstrous tactic is not "it", it just doesn't hold in the long run.