if i made our stats say 15 each , would i just reck every team 10-0

and are all the stats like below 8 or something ?

you would have to make players, yes you would thrash every team so there is no point and if you do go ahead with this if you dont change ur rep they will go on the cheap

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:11 AM ----------

Also that would be cheating and no poiint in playing

Anyone know whether Ashton Athletic F.C are within these leagues?

There is an Ashton Town in Level 10. Ashton Athletic in Level 9.

good i cant wait

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

& i already got someone else helping

good i cant wait

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

& i already got someone else helping
Don't worry I don't want to help on your extremely bad level 12 DB. I have started Level 10 from scratch. Currently got one level 10 division made, but its very advanced. I need to find history for the clubs though :'( but I don't know where to find level 10 history?

Anyway level 9 screenie coming, and Ronaldinhoo, I would give you a sneak peak at the db, to show you how a division should be made but cba.

And are you doing this for RTCs editor role?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

????

i wouldnt send that, add more cups
Level 8 has all the cups. I haven't added Level 9 cups, but I hated the cups on SuperBladesman's one, as they had lots of bugs, and takes up a lot of space. They are unnecessary, but if I do work with him, he can make the cups ;)