darthpuds

Reaction score
Has anyone got a download for an English low tier league save? I currently have a file that allows you to play in the 12th division but I was wondering if anyone had one that allowed you to go down further.

The other day I saw someone saying that they were up for making one with 24 tiers, which would be amazing but he hasn't yet given out the file yet.

So I was just seeing if anyone had any good ones to share!

Thank you
smile.gif

(I also posted this before but wanted to ask again) :p

Can FM even generate players **** enough for that level?

Thats what I was thinking. At what tier do all the players in every team have 1 for every technical attribute? Granted Mental and Physical could still potentially be world class (especially the case with physical).

another point is, who makes the call on the players that far down? The person who creates the file? So he makes Thornaby FC and it's upto him how good Joe Bloggs is?

it seems a decent concept, but in my opinion going too far down would be completely pointless, it wouldn't feel like you're reeeeally starting the game until you get into the leagues that are actually meant to be on the game.

Good point!

I suppose now though people are looking for more challenges to keep them into the game and not get as bored

Thats what I was thinking. At what tier do all the players in every team have 1 for every technical attribute? Granted Mental and Physical could still potentially be world class (especially the case with physical).

another point is, who makes the call on the players that far down? The person who creates the file? So he makes Thornaby FC and it's upto him how good Joe Bloggs is?

it seems a decent concept, but in my opinion going too far down would be completely pointless, it wouldn't feel like you're reeeeally starting the game until you get into the leagues that are actually meant to be on the game.

unless there are players already in the DB it would all be regens at that level. Adding players aswell would make the file huge and the added research required would mean the new game would be out before the DB.

Thanks for all the replies, guys.

Never thought about the attributes of all the players. If it was possible, I'd imagine in the 20th level of football players would have 0.5 ratings on attributes, hahaha!

Last edited: