English Network Game - With LFCMarshall Update (30/07/2011)

mjbrimson

Reaction score
english league loaded using lfcmarshall's update which is very accurate and up to date.

any teams from england but would be nicer if people didnt just choose the big teams.

leeds united taken by me :p and lets try get a mix of teams in different division

want 2 - 3 more players

the game will run most evenings from 6pm onwards but there obviously will be occasions where the game cant be played on a day but we can all sort that out :)

if you are interested post your msn adress below and say which team you are likely to be and then we can all discuss the times etc. and get going :) :)

i want to play.wat do i have to do?,im maheen btw.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

[email protected],mail me preferably,im not always online.and im ok being any team.dont mind anything.

hi mate, well i will set up a hamachi once we get a few more people saying they want to play :)

alright mate :) right thats 2 maybe look for one more if that is alright with you guys

Join our network game, download hamachi first and click on join existing network and enter FootballManagerMan as the username there is no password required on hamachi. Once registered, then send me a message and i will tell you how to network with football manager 2011. Premier League. Game starting at 6pm tonight.