This is an insane round for quality players haha

Just curious, how many rounds will their be?

Last edited:
I decided it would be a bumper round! About 10ish i think. Then a bonus round!

bids made

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

when do we find out results

can't wait for results, or jack wiltshire :p

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

whens results :p

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Genie, i was mailing you to find the results, and you've exceeded your stored inbox, you might have to delete some for next round! :)

can't wait for results, or jack wiltshire :p

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

whens results :p

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Genie, i was mailing you to find the results, and you've exceeded your stored inbox, you might have to delete some for next round! :)

Thanks for alerting me to this Wilko :) I didn't realise! If anyone else has tried to send bids that have failed, re-send now! Because of this, the results won't be until tommorrow! Sorry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, why did i say :( but im sure if they didnt get any bids in i'm sure they would have alerted you... please just release them :(

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

please :(

when will the results be up? Hopefully I get a few players from that round.

hmm, just made my bids, dont know whether its too late or not.
Ill be ****** if i miss this round, some cracking players.

Whens the results? ...

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

whens the results... should be around now.......

Just copying what everyone else is saying, when will the results be up? This is still continuing isnt it?