English Players

lee1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Currently Newcastle and I am looking to build a strong team of mainly BRITISH players yet there doesn't seem to be an excessive amount of Brits.

Can somebody point out the ones who have the potential to be world class.

Also is there a chance that someone far in to the future can post the British National teams with individual shots of the best players?

Micah Richards , Curtis Davies , Ashley Young , Theo Walcott , Gareth Bale , Joe Mattock , Ched Evans , Phil Jagielka , Dan Gosling , Jack Rodwell , Michael Johnson . . .

Not Sure If Their Gona Be World Class But They'l Be Great To Build A Strong Prem League Team.

Steven Fletcher,Fabian Delph,Jack Wilshere,David Wheater,Andrew Driver,Tom Huddlestone, there are more,keep an eye on the under 18s and under 21s of scotland,england and wales. Good luck,i always try to buy players from the nation im playing in.;)

George Boyd, all he needs is pace and then everyone wants to sign him, cost around 700k, work with him for a season and he will do wonders and then sell when he is around 27 for around 40 - 50 million- thats what i did hope it helps mate

I've already got delph whos seems ok currently on loan at plymouth, keeping a close eye on wilshere but hes not interested at the minute.

Can anyone post a screen shot of england, wales, scotland etc in year 2012+?

I've also got Nathan Delfouneso, Kazenga Lua Lua, S Taylor and guthrie anyone know if these can become class.

Currently top of EPL after 15 games....very bizarre doubt we'll stay there but only lost 1!?

George Boyd, all he needs is pace and then everyone wants to sign him, cost around 700k, work with him for a season and he will do wonders and then sell when he is around 27 for around 40 - 50 million- thats what i did hope it helps mate

Does George Boyd improve much then? At the beginning of the game, age 22, he's a good Championship player, I would've said, looking at his stats.