English Prem 2016/7 Story: Fans Perspective

thejoshster

Reaction score
View attachment 150263
Hey all, So was talking to some mates about what we thought teams might buy for next year who will do well etc anyway I thought this is perfect for FM!

So with some simming and editing I managed to get a decent replica of the league for this year.

With no simulated transfers been made (started the game in feb) I thought it might be fun to sim a year see who buys what and see who comes where.

thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
View attachment 150211
Arsenal

After coming 2nd last year, and with Wenger counting the days down to his retirement arsenal have spent a pretty penny or two.

Most interestingly Ibrahimovic = Higuian! could you imagine? with casemiro and cuadrado aswell competition for places is fierce hard to see them not winning the title with that squad
Higuain was only 35m with add-ons what a bargain!

View attachment 150208
Bournemouth

After just avoiding relegation its hard to see them not being in another battle this time around. Joel campbell brings some pace on the width and Wimmer and Guilabogui with some solidarity at the back and centre. I think Eddie will do enough to avoid relegation again this year aswell.

Chelsea

View attachment 150202
Say What!?!Conte certainly making his mark on the club.

Aside from matic he's cleared a lot of players who I wouldnt be surprised left irl cuadrado moses and van ginkel.

Why did they buy jack butland? :p not satisfied with taking just begovic haha most intrestingly is berahino and Iago Aspas remember aspas the flop from LFC look at his stats havent changed them honest!

View attachment 150195

Im going to have to edit them lol

View attachment 150189
So with the transfers that are coming in IRL Klopp decided he didnt need anyone else but sold markovic and countinho gasp! how dare he...

Last edited:
View attachment 150188
bahaha classic mourinho comes in do we need a clearout? nah just sell that guy who won us the fa cup xD

Stones and Yarmolenko is an intriguing thought especially stones... watch this space!

Leicester kept all their best players and managed to add Leo Batistao not a bad buy for 8.5m and he's bounced about a bit I could see see that happening.

View attachment 150184
Wanyama is always overrated especially on FM juventus bought wanyama countiho and van ginkel that's so weird nathan redmond would be a good shout and a good buy with one year left on his contract

View attachment 150183
I'll be surprised to see spurs bringing in a new left back but a new striker is a must for them and Alcacer is a solid player good buy from pochettino haha ok enough transfers lets do some simming!

View attachment 150180
10 games in! so chelsea are in 14th will conte win the sack race? west ham still going string Leicester in 10th it will be really interesting to see where they finish on this and irl for 2016/7 arsenal top with LFC just behind nice to see :)

View attachment 150179
December!

Aspas and Higuain leading the charge on the golden boot with Ozil for POTY ugh aspas... just no

so chelsea still in 9th haha under pressure but he's kept his job so far like everyone else.

Poor burnley at the bottom with sunderland LFC and arsenal still going for the title!

roll on January!

View attachment 150178
January!

so No sacking still :p liverpool have had a bad month havent won in 6 games chelsea on the rise arsenal still top.

Woah what happened to west ham! 5 losses on the bounce ouch not the best teams either qpr spurs everton reading and then saints.

Deapy now leading for golden boot Ozil still going for POTY.

No sackings could you imagine if we got to january and noone had gotten sacked? big sam, tony Pulis and hughes are all under pressure tho...

whose your money on?

View attachment 150177

Sam Allardyce!

Congratulations winner of the sack race 2nd January 2017 you heard it here first bahaha
So former watford manager replaces pulish
Big sam is replaced by gar monk
Rafa replaces hughes! lol newcastle are top of the championship aswell hahaha and rafa left to take over stoke that would be so funny if that happneed.
and some random spanish dude replaces dyche poor dyche.

oh i forgot hang on m8 lets have a look!

Well well well so arsenal Spurs and man city all got through to the knockout rounds all in 2nd place weirdly aswell

Leicester ah poor leicester they came 3rd drawn with Atletico Porto and Roma hard group won 2 drew 1 and lost 3 7 points respectable.

They are yet to play Fenebache in the europa.

Capital One cup:

Leicester beat arsenal in 3rd round
beat Man u in 4th
man city in quarters
AND CHELSEA IN THE SEMIS!
wow final tbd

they face watford of all people look at their run :p

bristol city, norwich, wolves and palace bahaha so much easier

Oh its too funny Ibra has yet to make a starting apperance in the prem and hes unhappy because of it despite being on 220k a week they havent even got him on the bench amazing