English Premier Division Network Game

ayo_o

Reaction score

I welcome all who are serious and interested in playing Football Manager 2010 in a friendly and casual manner. I am looking to set up a league running across at least 4-5 days a week, depending on the response i get, the time slots will be allocated sincerely. remember all we want to do is have FUN FUN FUN.

attachment.php

RULES
1. No racism or abuse tolerated in any manner whatsoever
2. No ridiculous bids between managers
3. If you cannot make a night then please let the other members know by posting on here
4. No use of any fmscouts or editors (as it is just uncool)
5. 3 consecutive days of a no show means we will jus have to say goodbye to the participant.
6. We must all try to have FUN FUN FUN

*Teams will be allocated on a first come first serve basis
*Running on Version 10.1
*A Minimum of 7 participants will be needed before the league can start

As i am on hamachi on my Mac i will not be able to participate in the chat room using hamachi but will be able to add anyone of the participants on msn.

Network Name is EPLSTARS123
Password is network

my hamachi name is DJNature

English Premier League Teams

attachment.php
Arsenal - Nori
attachment.php
Aston Villa
attachment.php
Birmingham
attachment.php
Blackburn
attachment.php
Bolton
attachment.php
Burnley
attachment.php
Chelsea - ayo_ola (DJNature)
attachment.php
Everton
attachment.php
Fulham
attachment.php
Hull
attachment.php
Liverpool
attachment.php
Man City - Joeuns
attachment.php
Man Utd - weealec
attachment.php
Portsmouth
attachment.php
Stoke
attachment.php
Sunderland
attachment.php
Tottenham
attachment.php
West Ham
attachment.php
Wigan
attachment.php
Wolves

Teams in Black are available
Teams in Red are taken

Last edited:
I think I joined OK (still very new at this). If you see my name on your list (Nori) put me down for Arsenal.

I'm on mac too, so maybe we could use ichat/aim?

Last edited:
hello all would everybody be willing to use msn to comminucate for those of us who have hamachi on mac and are not able to talk in the network chat room....it looks like everyone is online and tyhe top teams are taken..also that way we can discuss what times we want the leag to start and maybe even start today aswelll

Im ready for the league to start now :) Theres another lad on hamachi wanting to join aswell.

yeh we need to organize....

i was thinking 3 - 4 times a week between 8.30 and 12 midnight who is happy with that ......weekends i can do aswell....

pls leave suggestions

thats good for me anyways, will it be starting today?

okay add me on msn [email protected] can start at 5.30 if everyone is happy with that

i was thinking Mon 8.30pm - 12pm, Tuesdays 8.30 - 12pm, Wed 8.30- 12 and Saturdays (open to sugestions)

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

can pple try and join i have started a game.

YEH u can be liverpool man....i have loaded a game and jus waiting for people to join

Its asking fer a password once I put in yer IP. Help? lol

im good at multi tasking ^_^