English Premier League Network Game To Start Today

cbrown1987

Reaction score
Sick Of Waiting On For People For A Network Game, So Perhaps We Can Gather Players For A New Network Game Right Away Running On The January Transfer Update :)
I'll Start As Liverpool :)

Post Ya Teams On Who You Want To Be :) When We Gather Enough Players (at least 4 to start it off) We Can Start The Game Right Away

Last edited:
i've loaded spain,england,france,germany,italy,portugal,n couple more
but i was thinking a premiership game?

yeah sorry i miss read what you said, anytimes really aha
im only usually out during the day

ill be fulham

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

can u pm me your hamachi details please

Last edited:
Im up for it. dont know how many I have signed up for but hope this one works out. I'll take arsenal.

you loaded up to many nations and leagues guys, game will run really slow, best keeping all network games to small database and only the 1 or 2 leagues your playing

i agree cutsy , large databade but go as low as blue sqaure prem , and only pick the english legaues , in that way u get a fair few players , and it doesnt run slow :D soo if any1 is starting(hosting) a season ,al be up for that

Im up 4 a game any time of day just being layed off from work never really done a network game but pretty sure i could hold my own against the masters of fm lol

is the game still running im interested if it is

only premier league ?? ok I'm in I want to be Chelsea

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

when chelsea's taken I'll take oO) umm .... manu ? when thats taken ill be city and when thats taken Ill be aston

i want to play...i will play with any club...
but i dont know to use hamachi?i need help...link for download and how to use please