English Premierleague (NEW)

Who will win our Premierleague?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right then lads about to start the 3rd season, currently the 1st of july. =] any one new who would like to join send me a pm, cheers guys.

i'm really looking forward to this season, i've come so close last two and i think i've got the depth required to sustain a genuine title challenge (this so sounds like rafael benietez)

"you have to beat the champions to become the champions" - leeum o'connor

11 players in : ustari,curtis davies,sami hypia,leonardo,poli,ewerthon,santon,mattock,paloshici,balde and gerson finished 12th last season MUST TRY HARDER

2 players out:
keirrison to liverpool (stolen) board took over
ferdinand to blackburn (stolen) board took over

In: Sebastian Viera, Wayne Rooney, Michael Essien, Rafinha, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Giovanni Dos Santos

Out: Didier Drogba

rlcooksonn, you must pm leeum if you wish to join

in - felipe, vela, keirrison, sunday

out - no one

highs of the season

Liverpool 3 - 1 Man U (Comm)
Liverpool 4 - 1 Chelsea
Liverpool 5 - 1 Arsenal

liverpool to retain the title? o'connor had this to say

(Q) Mr O'Connor after seing your side brush away another top side, how serious do you feel your title bid is?

(A) Our title bid? what title bid, we are only 7 games in.. having said that, every game is important, and i feel that we have a strong enough side to regain the league.

(Q) How happy are you to have now beaten chelsea 4-1 and arsenal 5-1?

(A) Its not the goals that count, you can go out and beat a team 7-0, but evidentally it has the same value as winning 1-0.

(Q) Andy Dean has come out in the papers recently talking about your infamous transfer deal which landed you keirison, your thoughts?

(A) Whats infamous about buying a player for £20m? I had no contact with the players, or his agent, i requested a meeting with mr Quinn who ultimatly has more power over his players than mr Dean... we discussed the players value in terms of his goal scoring power last season, andy has since said that 20m was a fair price and he has not once formally complained about the approach. As far as i am concerned their is nothing infamous about this deal.

(Q) Many reports have come in that Arsenal are ready to re-launch their bid to secure the signature of fazio, according to the club a deal for 40m pounds was agreed, before you pulled the plug on the deal, what are the chances that fazio will leave for north london this January?

(A) I have spoken with fazio, and i have told him i have no interest in selling him what so ever, he is a loyal servant to this club and a great assest, the 40m pound deal was never accepted, i was approached by arsenal for the player, we discussed his value, and the offer was rejected, as for fazio's future at the club, the player has had a first team place at the club since joining, it would take one **** of a bid to land him.

(Q) We understand that Silvestri is currently unsettled at the club and has handed in a transfer request, what is your realistic value of the player should he leave in January?

(A) No official transfer request has been presented to me, i am aware that silvestri is not settling well, and is slightly un-happy at his position at the club, but he must be patient if he wants to become part of this liverpool side... as for his value, i think and offer in the region of 11m is needed to take him away from the club.

(Q) Finally Mr. O'Connor, Marquinhos is only 20 years of age and already this season put away 12 goals in 10 appearances, recent interest from barcelona, real madrid and arsenal have sparked questions of whether you will be able to keep him at the club, do you think that marquinhos is content where he is?

(A) Is this your first day? did you not watch the premierleague last season? have you just joined from the spl or something? Marquinhos collected two trophies last season, the fa cup he won nearly single handedly with his brace... and as for his future he has just signed a new 5 year deal, so marquinhos will not be going anywhere.

Thankyou.

Last edited:
quality leeum makes it a joy to play when u read things like this very gud laugh

adds a bit more realism, i think i might do something stupid like a weekly newspaper for our game to upload.

I'm back tonight, are the times up to date?

yes they are my friend good to have you back peely

9.30 tonight mate

you missed the end of the 2nd season, double winners liverpool :p

Premierleague & Fa Cup combo

november 3rd season is the current date...

gotta be honest lads, my hamachi wont let me log in. we will play just as soon as i can log in

Last edited:
see you soooooooooooooon

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

hamachi not working!

hey mate whats that skin its excellent, when you get this send me a message please

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

hey guys what skin is that its excellent