English Regional Divisions [Level 8]

MP40

Reaction score
First and foremost this file is not intended as a replacement for Super Bladesman' national league update, this file is far less detailed and provides only the bare necessities to enable the lower leagues up to level 8 in England - it is however, much faster than his file.

This file allows you to manage in leagues upto the English Regional First Divisions. No defunct teams have been removed, i've only enabled the leagues, rebuilt the FA Trophy, renamed Hull City's stadium to the correct name and added the correct Chairman to Sheffield Football Club.

These changes barely decrease game performance, and compared to Super Bladesman' file the game runs fantastic on my laptop - which is all I wanted it to do in the first place.

The main question you may be thinking is... Why would I want this file when Super Bladesman' has made a much more in-depth English lower league system? Well, my answer is simple. I wanted a faster alternative to Super Bladesman' file, which is very slow due to all of the cups and leagues (things start to get a bit much when you go below level 8) so I created this, and i'm currently using it in my Sheffield Football Club story.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nwn4nmw5mlh

Installation
Just copy the downloaded file into your 'Editor Data' folder and start a new game, ensuring that you select to include the file, and deselect any conflicting leagues such as Super Bladesman' file.
'Editor Data' can be found in your User folder, which by default is located in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Editor Data or User/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Editor Data depending on your operating system.

Please use this thread to recommend any additions you'd like to be included but please note that it is unlikely that I will extend the leagues further than level 8 as 1; its already been done and 2; this file is supposed to be fast and streamlined.

Last edited:
No Offence to you and it s great but why would i want to download that when i could have amore Detailed version already out there... Think about it though

No Offence to you and it s great but why would i want to download that when i could have amore Detailed version already out there... Think about it though

I've already answered this in my first post.

Updated
Now includes relegation/promotion from the English Regional First Divisions to the English County Leagues.
Some minor clubs have had their information (chairmen/stadium capacity/nicknames) updated.

Download link has been updated to reflect these changes.

Great job

I think it is a great alternative to the large 10 lvl..

Thanks for this mate,I got an Alienware computer so large files are no problem for me but it should definetly help a lot of other people

@Jamees:He already answered you Question in the OP so if yo do not even btoher reading it fully,why criticise?

you didnt say anything about my english 10 tier leagues database:'( lol

Just downloaded it and yes The Shots it does