Hull
Man City - Cookson
Portsmouth
Stoke
Sunderland - Grix
Tottenham -

Wigan
West ham

please PM or write on thread which team you want and then I will add your names to the teams you would like on first come first basic.

Rules.

no cheating,
don't miss 2 days in a row without telling any1 etc
If anyone needs any help joining the game I can help. NO ABUSE TO OTHER MEMBERS AND NO RACISM

No PASSWords set on game please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or you could be banned

IF YOU GET SACKED I WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETAKE CONTROL OF THE SAME CLUB OR A CLUB BELOW YOU.

Hamachi details pm me first with team.

Times

Monday 9pm - 12am
Tuesday 9pm - 12am
wednesday 9pm- 12am
thursday 9:30pm - 12am
Friday 8:45pm - 12:30am
Saturday No Game
Sunday No Game.

Useing : Lgfire 9.4 update
Please download this 9.4 update if you are playing in the net game to make sure the game dose not crash
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?med2gnozzl1

Last edited:
Join my English Premership Superleague now

looking for members ! hurry or ur lose out on ur chosen team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking to start soon as possible

were waiting at the moment to start but need members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:29 PM ----------

It been a good first day with the start of the league. mostly been transfers bids and looks like the big 4 and man city are spending high amounts of money.

Lads lets get our transfers done and speed it up and get into August!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and start few games.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

tomorrowstarts at 8:45pm make sure u all on time.

if anyone wants to join pm me with ur team by looking at the teams from the thread above or join my hamachi network.

see u later lads.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

ok lads make sure your on at 8:45pm and we try and get through to august and start the league.

any problems pm me.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

just a reminder if u join my network with a team make sure u actually turn up and play as i notice members joining but then play once and leave the network the next time.

Last edited:
I'll be Villa mate just let me know which update your using and let me know how I can get hamachi and i'm good to go

got it mate, i'm pretty much ready now just downloadin your 2010 file

question though, do i still need the 9.3 patch if i'm downloadin' your file???

just an update a lot of people are signing up with there team and then disappear off my network.
Napoleon-pc, TragedyN and Kombo you joined then left my network can you pm me to say you are playing my game. if u are then join my network or you could lose your team and be banned for distrupting the game.

sorry rodin mate, didnt mean to exit the network! can i be chelsea again?

yeah u can ben but only if u join my hamachi network.

just to let you I delayed the game till 9 as only 2 are on at the moment if ur not on other could take ur team. I waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a good first day on friday with Arsenal and Manchester City dominating the transfer window. We are into august and games will start to come thick and fast. Come lads lets get the games started.

just to remind you that game start at 9 on monday.
secondly can people stop joining my network and playing and next time they quit the network and it stops the game flowing. only join if you can commit.

Please stop writing in such big fonts with so many exclamation marks - it strains one's ogles.

stop complaining christophermcl is my thread up to me how i display text.

can i join :)? I've Joined, i will take tottenham :)

Last edited:
il b e tottenham but i havnt got a clue how to join a network game. plz tell me

The game starts tonight at 9pm . make sure your on time.

ill be sunderland like, ill attempt to join the network any problems and ill pm ya

Just to let members know that the English superleague is starting now so for members that are not on come on as soon as possible

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:51 PM ----------

just an update from yesterday it was cancelled as nobody turn up for the game which was disappointing. I hope today all members turn up at 9pm.