Joseph9

Reaction score

Shearer named England U21's manager

Today Fabio Capello has announced that 'Hardman' Stuart Pearce has left his backroom staff for personal reasons, Capello near enough announced straight away his replacement. Shearer will be having a press conference tomorrow.

Alan_Shearer_421102a.jpg

We have put a team together on who we think will be the starting 11 for Shearers team.

GK: Scott Loach
RB: Micah Richards
LB: Kieran Gibbs
CB: Chris Smalling
CB: James Tomkins
RM: Jack Wilshire
LM: Theo Walcott
MC: Lee Cattermole
MC: Jack Rodwell
FC: Danny Welbeck
FC: Andy Carroll

Key Players

Andy Carroll
England+U21+Training+Session+5UNJTqxjHzyl.jpg

Theo Walcott
Theo-Walcott-England-001.jpg

Jack Wilshire
Netherlands+U21+v+England+U21+sIo-1SSdLPSl.jpg

Micah Richards
micah-richards_188061t.jpg

Lee Cattermole
England+U21+v+Azerbaijan+U21+International+MyTeE454Sddl.jpg

12.jpg

The squad celebrated there win under Stuart Pearce

Last edited:
thats a horrible font, and is this just copying josh's story? nevertheless good luck

thats a horrible font, and is this just copying josh's story? nevertheless good luck

Josh? I am new to this btw, i don't hardly recognize anyones name, should i end it then ?

Last edited:
so he aint allowed to do a England U-21 story coz someone else is. you see people being the same team all the time. Good Start Mate

Hello Alan and thanks for coming to the press conference

Its a pleasure

Okay, how do you feel about getting the job

I feel great, it won't be easy but i have a great set of players and can't wait until the qualifiers

You have worked with Andy Carroll before will he be the main man in your plans ?

I don't know who will be the main man, but of course he will be in the squad !

Will there be any shock names in your matches ?

Well it all depends on who is performing, if a unknown player is doing great and a star is not on form i will consider dropping them yes.

Okay, thanks for your time

Alan+Shearer+Takes+Over+Newcastle+United+Manager+4_nYbZoXP0xl.jpg

With injury's to Fielding, Gosling, Loach, Moses, Johnson, Naughton, Delph and Campbell, the following players have been called up as replacements, Austin, Steele, Beevers, Rose, Waghorn, Stanislas, Sturridge, Mancienne and Richards . Theo Walcott and Lee Cattermole have been left out of the squad for the Faroe Islands.

This is how England will line up.

GK : Alex Smithies
RB : Micah Richards
LB : Kieran Gibbs
CB : Chris Smalling
CB : James Tomkins
RM : Marc Albrighton
LM : Jack Wilshere
CM : Fabrice Muamba
CM : Tom Cleaverley
FC : Danny Welbeck
FC : Andy Carroll

New boys Daniel Sturridge ,Martyn Waghorn , Mark Beevers, Junior Stanislas and Charlie Austin are all on the bench.

England U21's 4-0 Faroe Islands U21's

The game kicked off with England in complete control. It only took 11 minutes when James Tomkins picked the ball up at the edge of the area after a corner and finished smartly making it 1-0. Near enough straight from kick off we won the ball played a few passes and then Carroll slipped Welbeck through and he took it round the keeper and passed it in, 2-0 and only 13 minutes played ! Faroe Islands then pushed into our half, and then they had a shot that rattled the bar, luckily for us we picked up the ball played through Albrighton who smashed it into the bottom right hand corner of the goal. We was completely in control and that showed as in the 22nd minute Andy Carrol scored a amazing individual effort, he took it round three defenders and curled it in the bottom corner, 4-0. The second half was not really any good at all, i did bring on Waghorn, Austin and Stanislas to see what they could do but none really impressed me .

vxyq8j.png

Andy+Carroll.jpeg

Carroll was on form scoring one and assisting one